La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 thank you for havi
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

ylq

France
Messaggi 105

Spedito - 07/12/2019 :  03:45:58  Mostra profilo  Spedisci un messaggio AOL i a ylq  Spedisci un messaggio ICQ i a ylq  Rispondi allegando il testo
In the early summer, a slightly cool wind blew by my ears, and a familiar taste came. The song that faintly came from afar, "I #65533;#65533;m grateful for a long time, thank you for staying with me, giving me the courage to be myself, grateful for thanking you, flowers blooming, I will also cherish Thanksgiving is the most beautiful emotion in the world. Thanksgiving is the number of literati writers who can't chant, endless holiness, gratitude, make everyone face life positively, cherish everything you have, but thank you. Since you are praised What exactly are you and where are you? The teacher said that gratitude is grateful for the help given by others. This official statement is too blunt. I said that gratitude is a natural manifestation from the heart and it is life. Instinct. Gibran once said: "The sweetest word that a person's lips can give is a mother; the best call is a mother." Yes, you are a beam of light in the dark that illuminates the night for me Road; you are a navigator in the vast ocean, guiding me to the future; you are my sheltered harbor [url=http://www.salesmoking.com/]Parliament Cigarettes[/url], for me ... here I am grateful for you, my mother from me #65533;#65533;In this colorful world, you have always taken good care of me and educated me. People often say, "Mother is the first teacher in life." Yes, when I first started to babble, You started to teach me a, b, c ... and I "showed off" in front of you because I learned a few words. And you said nothing, just looked at me with comforting eyes. Sometimes because of my Naughty, I often coquettish you when I fall asleep, telling you to tell me stories. Do n#65533;#65533;t mention how happy I was then, like a honey mouse. Under your education [url=http://www.salesmoking.com/]Newport Cigarettes Coupons[/url], I started to go step by step Try the sour, sweet, bitter, and spicy flavors of the world. Gradually, I grew up in your arms, and I also have a little brother. But I am still so childish, because my brother was born, I am childish I started to quarrel with you and hold my breath. But you always said that I was a stupid child. I was obsessed and thought that the birth of my brother made you gradually cold to me. At home I sometimes felt that I could hardly find the place that originally belonged to me . At that time, I murmured against you, murmured everything, it was so unfair. But I have more than enough power, I can only use tears to vent my injustice, and use my diary to pour out my distress. Soon, I went to school. Finally, I did not miss your expectations and passed the key middle school. And this also means that I am about to leave this home and enter another "world". Although, I have a lot to you and this home Dissatisfied, but there are still ten to ten thousand unwilling. To leave, you take care of everything for me, then none of us spoke (because that middle school is not very far from our home, every week I can go home.) But, for me, this is the first time after all. When you got on the bus, you told me: "Get there and study hard and get angry for yourself [url=http://www.smokingusacigarettes.com/]mokingusacigarettes.com[/url]." I just listened in silence. The car started With tears, you said, "Mom, love you forever! "How familiar and how shocking! I seem to understand everything. I regret that I was so naive and ridiculous that I was" jealous "with my brother. Now I do n#65533;#65533;t fight with you anymore, I understand Your love for us is fair and eternal. But there are few words between us. Sometimes, like a stranger. But in this faint word contains your deep love for me at this moment, go On the street, watching the breeze help the willows, and Sona goes home. Seeing the flowers and flowers blooming in the sky ... I can't help but feel an inexplicable impression, walking on the street, can't help but be grateful to God, to society, to friends #65533;#65533; It #65533;#65533;s him that they have created such a stable and happy life. So, gratitude becomes the happiness in my heart and stays in my heart for a long time. #65533;#65533;Gratefulness, thank you for staying with me, and giving me the courage to be myself, thankful Heart, thank you for having flowers, I will cherish them
Related articles:
[url=http://forum.mafia.perm.ru/showthread.php?tid=15]NewportCigarettesCoupons[/url]

[url=http://licey-akbulak.ru/forum/messages/forum5/topic51/message463947/?result=new#message463947]NewportCigarettes[/url]

ylq
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000