La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 d dense clouds, quie
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

ylq

France
Messaggi 105

Spedito - 07/12/2019 :  03:44:45  Mostra profilo  Spedisci un messaggio AOL i a ylq  Spedisci un messaggio ICQ i a ylq  Rispondi allegando il testo
The mist is thick, the clouds are sad, and the day is gone. The festival is Chongyang again, and the jade pillows are cooked in the kitchen. After Dongli turned the wine into dusk, there were subtle fragrance sleeves. Do not dispel the soul, the curtain westerly, people are thinner than Huanghua. ---- "Drunken Flower Yin" Li Qingzhao Wen a pot of Tang and Song Dynasty sake <a href="http://www.salesmoking.com/">Parliament Cigarettes</a>, grabbing an emerald scroll, listening to the sounds of ancient roads, camel bells, feeling the wind rolling, the wind is over, the wind is like water, Yi An has a touch of sadness From the millennium of the Song Dynasty, the figure was thin and graceful, and her mind appeared from time to time to research the ink painting paper, "Drunk Flower Yin". Ten years later, this word also accompanied me through ten years of ups and downs. The wind blows the flag, and the rain hits the banana. Time exudes a faint scent, simmering rice paper thousands of years ago. Li Qingzhao and her husband are extremely emotional, and they also have the allusion to gambling on books and tea, which will impress future generations. This is not only a pair of gifted women <a href="http://www.vipusacigarettes.com/">Cigarettes For Sale</a>, but also close friends of each other. After the two separated, Qing Zhao missed her husband, and on the occasion of the Chung Yeung Festival, she wrote this poem, using her poems to express her feelings of sadness, and she could feel her sadness between the lines. Repeated chewing, as if the lonely young woman was still behind the curtain, waiting for the return of her husband. Cut a Song dynasty moon and sprinkle it under the window, the grass color and the moon color match each other. At that time, friendship was far stronger than we thought. The contrast between the "mist" and "dense clouds" in the poems is like the unhappy mood in the author's heart. All scene language is love. Poems fell into my ordinary trivial life like sunshine. I like the verses chanted by the literati Moker, which steadily landed on the scrolls of pen and ink, painting the landscape and leaving a margin. Those sentences, either lingering in friendship or lofty sentiments, can rush to the sky. After reaching the future millennium, people will still have infinite worries. And in this rapid development today, these poems take me through the cool mist and go back to the end of the historical river. Those word-of-mouth love infatuations are all intimately compatible with our lives and are closely related to us Emotions, sorrows, and sorrows are nothing but the words of the ancients and the pens of the ancients that portray the feelings that we cannot reach. Poetry gives them a profound mood, a long aftertaste, and people can't help but admire this section of the story of the legend! Many sunny afternoons, I like to be alone, holding a book of Tang poems and Songs, studying carefully, across the stars, sun, moon, mountains and rivers, can still cross the vast sea of ??people, go back to that era, and go with The poet empathized with the emotions of the time. Even if he was not familiar with the subject, he could be attracted by the poet #65533;#65533;s powerful atmosphere and attracted by the clear and explicit words and phrases in the words. Yi Anjushi's life is also a miniature of the Song Dynasty. She experienced the changes of the Northern and Southern Song Dynasties <a href="http://www.cigarettesusastore.com/">Cheap Cigarettes</a>, and realized that the true and pure friendship between husband and wife was also counted by the villain. Therefore, when reading her poems, she can better read the bitterness and helplessness of a woman, and the sadness and joy of a dynasty. A dream of poetry and poetry in ten years, looking back to Dongfeng with tears. I have seen the cool street scenes of Fan Dai Zhu Men in the poems, the lonely weather of mist and dense clouds, quietly gathered a vein of tender sharing and hope, and fishing for a thin sadness. I seemed to see the thin woman leaning against the door again, looking forward to her husband's return affectionately, and her eyes were full of warm love.<br/>Related articles:<br/> <a href="http://nongfag.go.th/webboard/index.php?topic=184093.0">Marlboro Cigarettes</a>
<br/> <a href="http://forum.mafia.perm.ru/showthread.php?tid=15">NewportCigarettesCoupons</a>

ylq
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000