La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 Longs standing tradition of BTSC moved
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

chenyan94

USA
Messaggi 115

Spedito - 10/06/2019 :  05:33:06  Mostra profilo  Visita l'homepage di chenyan94  Rispondi allegando il testo
to Wednesday due to the NFL Draft"The Friday Open Thread has been bumped up a couple of days due to obvious reasons. We wanted to give the faithful followers of that long standing tradition a chance to come together. What better time than the Eve of the Draft or Christmas in Spring Rod Woodson Jersey , whichever you prefer. Just remember that while this is an Open Thread, a level of respect is asked to be maintained.Let’s get to the questions: Question 1 - We have talked for the past couple of months about who we like as a potential draft pick for our favorite team. There have been debates and disagreements on the good and bad of each prospect. What I want to know is, who is the one prospect that you don’t want the Pittsburgh Steelers to draft?Question 2 - I don’t have the facts to back this up but at some point I want to take a look at what school we have drafted the most college prospects from. It sure seems we have gone the route of Ohio State on numerous occasions. Guys like Mike Vrabel, Santonio Holmes, Cam Heyward and Ryan Shazier come to mind. It just seems like we are due to tap into that rich vein of talent. Who would be your pick from Ohio State in 2019?Question 3 - Listening to the press conference the other day between Kevin Colbert and Coach Tomlin, I got the sense that Tomlin expects great things out of James Washington in 2019 Mike Wagner Jersey , and beyond. The mention of a very deep wide receiver class, suggests to me that we may be looking at day three before we see a receiver selected. Do you share the same feelings that Coach Tomlin has about James Washington and what round do you see the Steelers adding to that room?Question 4 - Is there an FCS standout that you would like the Pittsburgh Steelers to take a shot at? Feel free to add multiple names. Question 5 - All the draft talk here at BTSC has been centered around pick 20, and rightfully so. I want to dig a little deeper, the Steelers have had success with finding UDFAs in the past. The vaunted offensive line has several members that were former UDFAs. Give me 5 prospects that you would like the Steelers to bring in once the dust has settled from the draft. Question 6 - Getting down to the brass tacks, who’s it going to be at Pick 20? ...Thanks Jeff for allowing me the honor of this fine tradition. Have at it folks and GO STEELERS!!!!!! There are certain aspects of life which are guarantees. Death.Taxes.The Pittsburgh Steelers drafting dud defensive backs.Yes, it is sad to say Rocky Bleier Jersey , but the draft history under Mike Tomlin regarding his selection of defensive backs is less than stunning. In fact, it is downright awful. This is where the newest BTSC podcast “Yeah, I Said It” comes in. My co-host on ‘The Standard is the Standard’, Lance Williams, goes back into the draft history since 2007, Mike Tomlin’s first year on the job Joe Gilliam Jersey , and shows all the defensive backs selected, and how they almost all fell flat on their faces in one way or another. Lance is the perfect man for the job, and delivers the goods in the latest show.Check out the audio below: Feel free to give us your thoughts on the topic in the comment section below, and don’t forget to follow us on all our audio platforms by following the links below:Apple Users: CLICK HERESpotify: CLICK HEREGoogle Play: CLICK HERE
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000