La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 Seems like Mara was sick the day
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

chenyan94

USA
Messaggi 115

Spedito - 10/06/2019 :  05:02:52  Mostra profilo  Visita l'homepage di chenyan94  Rispondi allegando il testo
they wrote the schedule"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareShareOn the third day after the schedule release John Riggins Jersey , my hopes have risen after looking closely at the Redskins 2019 scheduleJohn Keim looked at the Redskins schedule and thought: “7-9”.I looked at the 2019 schedule for the Redskins, and thought: “I like it”.If you want to see what a brutal schedule looks like, take a look at what the NFL did to the Oakland Raiders.Boy, Mark Davis, Jon Gruden and Mike Mayock must’ve really pissed off somebody important in the league office.There should be rules against how badly the Silver & Black got hosed.The Redskins, by comparison, have a lot to be appreciative of.First of all, playing the NFC North and the AFC East means that the Redskins play nearly every game on this side of the Mississippi River.The longest trip the Redskins make is the annual trek to AT&T Stadium, home of the Cowboys.Less travel means a better schedule for Washington.It’s also good for Philly & NY, but puts a little extra strain on Dallas.Our pair of 3rd-place matchups add to the theme of staying close to home, as the Niners travel east for the late October matchup, and Green Bay is hardly more than a bus ride from DC.Next, playing the AFC East usually means a good opportunity to go 1-3 against AFC opponents, and, while I don’t want to throw any shade on the Jets or Bills, pretty much every other AFC division would have been a tougher draw in 2019.No Thanksgiving game.Good.In fact, with only two prime time games (the minimum requirement is one) the Redskins are playing to their strength, which is Sundays at 1pm.Bears on Monday night?Loss.In Minnesota on Thursday night for the Keenum/Cousins revenge bowl?You gotta think the intangibles in that game mean the Skins are in with a chance.Who would know better than Jay Gruden how to attack Kirk Cousins, and who has more motivation to beat the Vikings than Case Keenum?The Skins only play back-to-back road games twice.The first pair is @Vikings (Thurs night) Russ Grimm Jersey , @Bills (Sun), followed by the BYE.So, 10 days between Vikes & Bills, then 14 days off.The second set is @Carolina and @Green Bay in Weeks 13 & 14.Again, not huge travel distances involved, though the Frozen Tundra in December seems a bit daunting.No international games. Check.A Week 10 bye (mid-November) following two road games.Thank you, schedule makers.Playing 13 out of a possible 31 teams, any NFL franchise is going to face its share of rookie head coaches, and the Redskins hit 3 of them: Matt LaFleur in Green Bay, which may be challenging, but coming in Week 14 should, at least hold no surprises with regard to scheme and personnel (though, again, the weather...brrr); Brian Flores in Miami, which should be the closest thing to an easy game on offer in the NFL this season; and Adam Gase with the NY Jets, at home in Landover, the week after the BYE.Of course, Washington still has to face Belichick, but that is offset a bit Sam Huff Jersey , I guess, by having Pat Schurmer inside the division where we get to face him twice.All 4 NFC East teams will be in the dogfight down the stretch.Dallas finishes with 2 division games; Giants finish with 2 division games and 3 out of last 4; Redskins finish with 3 division games; and Philly has 4 NFCE games to finish the season! That’s excitement.The Redskins get 2 out of those 3 critical division games at home.The team is being given every opportunity to take care of business inside the division to close out the season.Two teams in the NFL seem to be hoping to lose as many games as possible this season: the Giants (who, with 12 picks in the draft will come to the ‘19 season with one old man and a lot of rookies) and the Dolphins, who have all but written a press release saying that they are tanking this year.They are on the Redskins schedule for a combined 3 games.I’ll take all the help we can get.John Keim reports in the article above that the Redskins opponents had a combined winning percentage of .469 last season - the lowest in the NFL (of course, he also reports that the Redskins are at Away twice vs. the Eagles, so he needs to be fact-checked).We all know that last year’s win percentage doesn’t predict this year’s performance for any team, but if you’re gonna start someplace, starting with the easiest predicted strength of schedule is the right place to start.I don’t know what all this will mean in terms of wins & losses; I’d like to wait until at least a day or two after the draft to start making record predictions.It would be good to know who the starting quarterback will be, and if the Redskins will have a wide receiver or second starting safety ahead of training camp, but I can’t imagine how much more the schedule makers could have done for the Redskins in 2019.I like it.Definitely.This is a Good Friday! Despite all the rumors that were floated around this week, the Redskins stayed put at number 15 and got their guy!Dwayne Haskins is a Washington Redskin!Wow, that feels so surreal to write...I..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareShareWashington Redskins Select Dwayne Haskins- Tyler’s Take Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsDespite all the rumors that were floated around this week, the Redskins stayed put at number 15 and got their guy!Dwayne Haskins is a Washington Redskin!Wow, that feels so surreal to write...It’s no secret that the Redskins needed a franchise signal caller. I had Haskins ranked as my number one quarterback in this class, and up until a few weeks ago, I thought there was no way we’d actually have a chance to draft him without moving up into the top 10. To sit tight at number 15 and draft Haskins is truly a dream come true.Now, onto the player...As you can already see, I absolutely love this pick. Haskins is a big, strong Charles Mann Jersey , accurate pocket passer who has a cannon for an arm, and the football acumen to become a top signal caller in this league for years to come. Accuracy:Arm Strength:Intelligence:Being able to stay put at number 15, and select who I feel was the best quarterback in this draft, was a huge win for the Redskins. Haskins may need some time to come in, learn the system, and get up to speed with an NFL playbook, but with Case Keenum here, he’ll have the luxury of not being rushed into action too early. He’s still a young guy, and his ceiling is extremely high, so if it takes a full season to become the starter, fans should not panic. But, if he comes in, picks up the playbook in a hurry, and earns the starting nod, I will not be at all surprised. Overall, I give this pick an A+!
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000