MLB players
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

Rskingdom

East Timor
Messaggi 1

Spedito - 07/03/2019 :  09:04:06  Mostra profilo  Rispondi allegando il testo
MLB The Show franchise needs a beginning today feature just like exactly what 2k has and madden additionally added this attribute recently..where you start your franchise after the trade deadline if you would like with current rosters and player stats. . .with the mlb having such a long season this attribute is a must.Also needs a choice of franchise style, similar to what 2k19 has for NBA, where you are able to start a season from any moment in the MLB season. If it's July 10th in life. I'd love to begin a season at there and not have to go all the way into season's beginning.

Don't know, they should do anything with the bat stances, I mean nobody sticks the bat all the time while missing a pitch, they ought to add the ability of calling for the ball whilst on the air (fly ball), including as well the capability of sliding early or later just like most star MLB The Show 19 so as to make situations, I mean: if you slip ancient right beforr the bottom, then your outside since you weren't on the base and vice versa, it is going to add some diferent stuff and it is going to be more fun!!! The deficiency of MLB The Show 19 games is getting this men lazy! ? To many pick off motions at second and first base. I've never noticed that many in any MLB game in real life.They did exactly the same thing in the Show 18. Can you guys watch MLB The Show 19??

For those people bitching. The previous two decades, I played with with the alpha. That is in no manner at. This is a stripped alpha. I was worried since it looked terrible, when I played the alpha. Came out and I was dismissed. They have not just not included the components for'19, they've removed many of these from'18. This is to get information that is hitting. thats it. Don't fret about how this looks.

Why are people crazy saying that it appears the show it's just the alpha. This is only for feedback on what we want them to change from the upcoming game that is all I doubt that the game will actually look like this years match, each year they upgrade the graphics.The last great one was 2k10, but they had good things, like group production, how that they did the stats on players I think that it was better than , it was more special. I wish that they made a new one like NBA 2K19 MyTeam style with past and current MLB players.

More in#65306;https://www.mmogo.com/Mlb19/Stubs.html

Modificato da - Rskingdom on 07/03/2019 09:08:22
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000