Discussioni e opinioni generali
 The inaugural NBA 2K League season
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

PhyllisHeny

Messaggi 38

Spedito - 20/03/2023 :  02:20:40  Mostra profilo  Rispondi allegando il testo
This weekend has delivered the very last match of the inaugural NBA 2K League season, the "Ticket," whose victor earns an automated berth withinside the playoffs. For the groups basically out of playoff competition, this is a superb deal. For the groups probable withinside the playoffs at the benefit in their ordinary-season overall performance, that is additionally a good buy [url=https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k23-Mt.html]NBA 2k23 mt[/url] due to the fact one in every of them can lock up a spot, in addition to $seventy five,000.

Declaring the winner is a tough proposition. The bracket is a tightly contested one, seeded with the aid of using groups' facts from weeks five-eight. Blazer5 Gaming, ranked #1 once more, and 76ers GC, #four, the simplest match winners in league records (Blazer5 has made the finals each instances), are at the identical aspect of the bracket. Raptors Uprising GC is seeded 2nd. Any group can lose any recreation on this league. There changed into no factor in imparting predictions, now no longer withinside the least due to the fact we have got simplest visible one week of patch play (none without the newly banned stiff arm).

So alternatively I'd alternatively ruminate at the destiny of this match, which to the cutting-edge sports activities fan can, I assume, be as compared to surely not anything in Big four Sports. It is a aggregate of the vintage All-Star recreation and its domestic-discipline benefit, unmarried-removal university basketball convention tournaments, and having a high-quality group which then provides Kevin Durant. It is maximum like something in soccer — possibly an automated Champions League bid because of a excessive end withinside the country wide league. Even then, it is now no longer the identical.

Where will the "Ticket" be in 5 years? Will it's right here? That's now no longer even a truth. First, it's miles of direction predicated on whether or not or now no longer the league exists — spoiler alert: the league will exist. The league has now no longer positioned withinside the type of attempt and cash to allow the league lapse after 3 or 4 years. So the Ticket can be an alternative. Now, there can be extra groups inside 5 years, nearly in reality the whole lot of the NBA. What type of playoff layout will the league have? I'm willing to agree with that the 8-group playoff will persist, mainly if there isn't always a 2nd studio at the West Coast with the aid of using yr.

Alternatively, need to there be a studio out west and moreover meetings (which make experience for journey expenses), we ought to properly see 5 groups plus one Ticket winner — so there can be one Ticket in step with convention — in step with convention making the playoffs in an NFL-fashion playoff device. This will become in addition complex need to there be groups in China, for instance, or Europe, whose prohibitive journey expenses will mandate having every other studio and [url=https://www.nba2king.com/]Buy 2K mt[/url] every other self-contained division. (Note: I would like an NBA 2K Euro League. It might also additionally also be less difficult than americaA division. )
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000