Cubs rain down runs to top Tribe 10-3 th
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

seestyle

USA
Messaggi 748

Spedito - 15/11/2022 :  15:07:25  Mostra profilo  Rispondi allegando il testo
CLEVELAND-- It was the first time the Cleveland Indians and Chicago Cubs have faced off since the 2016 World Series, and while plenty of things have changed, many still remained the same on Tuesday night. Rain came down, Kyle Schwarber hit, and old faces have come and gone (looking at you Rajai Davis), but the Cubs still came out on top in this [url=https://www.lakershoponline.com/dennis-rodman-jersey]Dennis Rodman Jersey[/url] one, 10-3. It's the second time this season the Tribe has surrendered double-digit runs. Chicago got their bats going early, building up a 3-0 lead by the middle of the third inning. They lit up Josh Tomlin (0-3, 9.24) and scored a season-high four home runs in the first four innings. All nine Cubs got at least one hit during the game. While they led 5-1 by the time Tomlin was pulled in the fourth inning, the Cubs tacked on three more runs in the seventh on Zach McAllister and two more on Matt Belisle in the ninth. Here are three takeaways from the lo s.1. Everyone's favorite Cub does damage [url=https://www.lakershoponline.com/larry-nance-jersey]Larry Nance Jersey[/url] Perhaps Cleveland Twitter's favorite Chicago Cub, Kyle Schwarber, did the most damage on Tuesday night, taking advantage of two down-the-middle pitches for two solo shots. Schwarber got the Cubs on the board first in the second inning with a homer on a line drive to right field. The bomb came on an 83 mph, 2-1 changeup pitch from Tomlin, and had an exit velocity of 117.1 mph, making it the fifth hardest homer hit this season in Major League Baseball. His second homer came in his next at-bat during the fourth inning, also against Tomlin. This time, Schwarber sent a 73 mph curveball over the right field wall at a whopping 109.6 mph. The shot gave the Cubs a 4-1 lead in the top of the fourth inning. In three career regular-season games at Progre sive Field, Schwarber is batting .571 (8-of-14) with three homers, six RBI and seven runs scored.Scroll to Continue " [url=https://www.lakershoponline.com/julius-randle-jersey]Julius Randle Jersey[/url] Obviously he sees the ball well here," Cubs manager Joe Maddon said when asked about Schwarber's tendency to perform well in Cleveland. "And he loves the rain, he's the rain man," he continued to joke. Wilson Contreras and Ian Happ also hit solo homers off of Tomlin to help Chicago build their early 5-1 lead. Happ, like Scwarber, had a rather impre sive stat line, finishing 3-for-4 from the plate with two RBI.2. Rough riding Josh Tomlin came into Tuesday's game looking for his first win of the year. After three and two-thirds innings, he's still searching. Tomlin gave up five runs on seven hits while striking out three. The four home runs allowed matched a career-high, and he has now given up an MLB-high eight homers this season. After the game, Tomlin said that opposing teams are finding ways to quickly capitalize on his lack of execution. "I'm making too many of those mistakes throughout the course of the game right now," he said. "And even when I do make a good pitch, it's a foul ball or they get the barrel to it and find the hole. It's one of those things where I've got to make an adjustment quicker than what I'm making, or change what I'm doing out there in the moment and try something different at that time. [url=https://www.lakershoponline.com/jordan-clarkson-jersey]Jordan Clarkson Jersey[/url] "Definitely what I'm doing out there right now is not working, so something needs to be addre sed."3. Offensive disparity Once again, the Indians' lack of offense proved to be their undoing early. They put up nine hits and had eight left on base for the game, compared to 15 hits and six left on base for Chicago. The Indians never got closer than two runs, as Bradley Zimmer was plated by a Jason Kipnis groundout to narrow the Cubs' lead to 3-1. Chicago immediately answered in the fourth inning as Schwarber led off with his second homer of the game to bump their lead back up to three runs. If there was any bright spot to [url=https://www.lakershoponline.com/lonzo-ball-jersey]Lonzo Ball Jersey[/url] the Indians offense, Zimmer and Jose Ramirez were it. Zimmer went 3-of-4 from the plate with one strikeout. Ramirez ended the game going 3-for-3 with two singles and a double. In his only other plate appearance, he drew a walk.

gcdkobanan

Messaggi 15

Spedito - 23/01/2023 :  15:05:46  Mostra profilo  Rispondi allegando il testo
Si tratta di informazioni molto utili, che approfondirò sicuramente più avanti.
Vai ad inizio pagina
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000