La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 Modern Multifunctional Shoe Wardrobe manufacturers
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

amingsoc

Messaggi 10

Spedito - 24/12/2020 :  06:21:16  Mostra profilo  Rispondi allegando il testo
Haiqiang Furniture factory was founded by Deng Ru, Deng Wenjie and Deng Wenqiang in a only 56 square meter workshop in Guangzhou Lianxing Town. At that time there are only simple and crude tools for production, one pipe bender, a self-made toothless saws and a second hand bench saw. In such hard conditions, Deng#37413;#27290; spent one whole month to finish their first product: Ram Coffee Table.

1988-1991
Haiqiang furniture factory developed continuously and moved to bigger workshop. At this period, we independent research and develop Steel-plastic K.D. furniture, the factory made a successful transition.
Haiqiang furniture moved to the first batch of industrial area: Xiamao, and found the independent furniture brand: GoldenSeal at the next year. Since then Haiqiang entered the stainless steel furniture and steel-wood furniture period. Until the end of 20th century, GoldenSeal in succession launch Wanjia Chair, Butterfly Chair, Greatwall Dining set and Dunhuang Dining set which were best-selling in domestic, GoldenSeal laid the position of leading brand of Dining table and chair in China. At that time GoldenSeal had over 200 dealerships in China including Mainland, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
Haiqiang furniture first time attended the China International Furniture Fair in Guangzhou, at the same year we join the Guangzhou Furniture Association. Until today we have been in the association for 24 years and have been the standing director of Guangzhou Furniture Association, and the director of China Furniture Association.
Haiqiang Furniture expanded the first branch factory at the Guangzhou 4th Mine Industrial Zone, laid the foundation for produce various furniture for whole house.
Haiqiang Furniture officially change its name to Guangzhou HY Furniture Co.,Ltd, company moved to self-own workshop in Huadu District, entered the panel and solid wood furniture export era, and the GoldenSeal has been officially rename as St.Moya.

HY Furniture export OEM and ODM furniture to more than 50 countries in the world, including the Hotel project for the Athletes Village of Doha Asian Game.
HY Furniture bought the Foshan Rongyao Furniture. Henceforward HY gained the ability of producing solid wood furniture, panel furniture and upholstered furniture, we preliminary completed our various product line.
HY Furniture cooperated with Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, developed the high quality original design furniture. Among them the Diamond Series being the best sell products in domestic and foreign until now.
Through the continually cooperation with Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, HY Launch the St.Moya Nordic Home expand stores to all over the country. One of the series name the Design Seven have been widely accepted by customers, it become another classic work of our company.
St.Moya entry the international markets, establish the first international franchise store in Vancouver Canada.

HY launch the high end sub brand: St.MoyaS, specializing in high consumption market.
St.Moya exploit the South Asian market, establish franchise store in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Huiya will keep innovate and establish the new furniture retail channels. Modern Multifunctional Shoe Wardrobe manufacturers

bettydawson

Bahamas
Messaggi 3

Spedito - 23/06/2022 :  11:53:11  Mostra profilo  Rispondi allegando il testo
I’d been choosing an essay service till midnight yesterday. Among all 99 papers reviews I found, only the article by Scamfighter.net helped me make a final decision. I didn't order anything from them but found another worthy company on the same site.
https://scamfighter.net/review/99papers.com
Vai ad inizio pagina
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000