Segnalazioni
 Rose Gold Acrylic Stapler
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

swpt_SZDkP8U0

Messaggi 12

Spedito - 14/09/2020 :  23:34:50  Mostra profilo  Rispondi allegando il testo
Product descriptionHere is an acrylic rose gold acrylic stapler made in China. The material of this stapler is made of metal and acrylic. Compared with the general stapler, the rose gold acrylic stapler has higher quality and more perfect technology, so that you can fall in love with the rose gold acrylic stapler. If you like metal color, it is an exquisite thing that you can't miss. In addition to functions as stationery, they can also be used as furniture props and photo props. We are suppliers and wholesalers of these acrylic display case. You can buy the fair priced products here.?FAQQ1: Will I be able to order a prototype before placing my order?Absolutely yes! We also hope our customers see the display and approve it before custom display order proceeds into production. But the prototype will charge three times of the unit cost.Q2: When can you finish the sample and bulk order for rose gold arcylic stapler?For the sample, it will need 5-7 days to finish. For bulk order, it will need 15-20 days.Q3: What’s your price?The price depends on your order quantity and what kind of material you need. But please keep in mind that the more you order, the cheaper it is. Please contact us and we will give you a quotation as soon as possible.Q4: How do I inspect the rose gold acrylic stapler that I ordered?We are welcome you to visit our factory by person, or ask third party to inspection, or by picture inspection.
http://www.newbollydisplay.com/acrylic-products/acrylic-office-accessories/rose-gold-acrylic-stapler.html
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000