Percorsi di vita
 The past 3 months have been a manifestation of th
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

Sunxuemei

Messaggi 7

Spedito - 22/08/2020 :  02:39:14  Mostra profilo  Rispondi allegando il testo

I guess they must not realized how popular it had been even though people were begging because the release of EoC for it. Sure, they don't necessarily know. My point is not Jagex is all-knowing and could be counted on to make the proper decisions, that. It is without considering the entire picture that radical suggestions are made by a lot of players.

RuneScape moving to updates

Of course nearly all the opinions will be"haven't they already done that" but allows really have a conversation. They are officially changing the anticipation from each Monday having something to it only being a month. Seems as though they are opting for the end of the month for a launch point for each their updates. They have done this in the past, but its nice to know that upgrades are coming in the end of the month and then they use the month to construct hype for that update, kind of like the way they declared Desperate Measures 20 days before its release.

As a whole I feel this is a good thing, for both players and Jagex. We do not need to log into every Monday to understand there is not something brand new and instead can concentrate on the final Monday of the month and from the time it comes about we will know exactly what the update is. In all honesty I believe that they must ramp down their attention on graphic fidelity, OSRS over anything should be a indication that folks mostly care about the mechanics of RuneScape. Visuals'd be taken by me in exchange for update schedule that is greatly expedited. I mean only repurpose and reuse a few of the models or animations out of RuneScape's previous and rig some high quality articles.

That's simply incorrect, even OSRS is presently seeking to bring the remainder of their game up to the graphic fidelity of the newest content. Obviously, even their newest content still looks"old school" but that's the style they want to stick to. Most other MMOs do not drop big updates monthly, plus they DEFINITELY don't fall weekly articles.

IMO if the remainder of the month are patches and we receive Ninja fixes every fourteen days, I think that's alright (based on how they are defining an update). It quells some of the"when are we getting stuff" and satisfies both the ones that need repairs to RuneScape, as well as ones who only want to devour fresh content. If this procedure works, and they are able to get out high quality, meaningful updates once per month, with patches/fixes littered throughout, I'll be a happy camper.

That's the goal. The past 3 months have been a manifestation of their impact to productivity that working from home has had on the group, as individuals work around their home lives - in under ideal setups, managing childcare or homeschooling, the mental stresses of working in which you live etc. I can speak to my own experience, moving half way round the world for this work only 6 weeks ago, to say how hard it's to do this by home vs the studio.

More information RuneScape Gold in https://www.winrsgold.com/
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000