There's only one thing to do now in RS
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

MMOexpsitefans

USA
Messaggi 3

Spedito - 01/04/2020 :  03:26:32  Mostra profilo  Rispondi allegando il testo
Well, what am I to think of that? Lurking in the shadows outside my window, A stranger? Certainly there are less ways to send a letter. But it seems that knows about the Warforge! Than anyone else I've talked to. To be safe, we better not slip Journal pages. If you're looking for more information regarding Runescape Archaeology, then you will just have to await the Road into Runescape Archaeology movies, in which you'll learn all you want to know about how the skill works.

Our intrepid reporters have monitored Professor Tony into the Kharidian Desert, in which he met with an intriguingly comfortable ally.Once back, I find myself questioning whether I have let this entire project escape hand. Yesterday morning I was greeted with a letter from Dr Nabanik, thanking me for allowing him to lead the investigation to the dig site we uncovered north east of Al Kharid. The only problem is, I don't remember telling him anything - in fact, I'd rather expected to lead the charge on this one myself and have a little adventure for after.

There's only one thing to do now - I must travel to Al Kharid and explain the misunderstanding. I just hope the fantastic doctor has not gotten too carried away already.Oh beloved. Despite my reservations, I can't deny that even Dr Nabanik is doing a superb job. Almost as soon as I came we stumbled upon a set of fascinating artefacts. If I did not know better, I would have said he knew where they would be buried. But that's ridiculous, isn't it?

The artefacts themselves were something to behold. The very first one was an excellent illustration of Zarosian art, a purplish crystal bound in bands of gold. It had an odd energy to it, also. Certainly something to investigate further. The item was a sort of armoured mask, forged in a metal that was similar into the specimens we discovered back in our dear dig website. I was thinking that we should start mining the ore there and crack on with some experiments when I discovered my companion seemed somewhat subdued.

He just stared down into the empty eyes of the mask. I think I saw tears in his eyes. When I asked him what was wrong, he seemed taken just like he'd forgotten I was there -- and muttered something about'the fate of our folks' before stalking off back into his camp. What an odd chap. It's fantastic to see an archaeologist so invested in his topic.

Check out https://www.rsgoldfast.com/ for more details.
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000