La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 Plenty of you here at Bolts From
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

chenyan94

USA
Messaggi 115

Spedito - 16/01/2020 :  03:19:10  Mostra profilo  Visita l'homepage di chenyan94  Rispondi allegando il testo
The Blue have been taking part in the ongoing fan confidence surveys since last year. This is part of SB Nation’s FanPulse tool Joey Bosa Jersey , which sends weekly questions to the city’s most hardcore fans via email.If you are interested in joining the Chargers FanPulse, please sign up here.Let’s take a look at what happened to fan confidence heading into Week 4:TrendsAt the end of last season, 76 percent of Chargers fans reported confidence in the team’s direction. After free agency, that number climbed to 81 percent.Prior to the draft, only 71 percent of fans were confident in the direction of the team. After the draft, that number jumped all the way to 88 percent.By preseason Week 1 Womens Austin Ekeler Jersey , that number had fallen again to 78 percent confidence. That number fell off a cliff as we approached the regular season all the way down to 59 percent.Following the Chargers’ Week 1 overtime win against the Colts, 58 percent of Chargers fans remain confident in the direction of the team. That difference is small enough to be considered holding steady.With a loss to the Lions in Week 2, fan confidence was shattered, and it now sits at 20 percent.With another loss, this time to the Texans, fan confidence sits at 17 percent.Either most people went into the Houston game already expecting a loss http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-melvin-gordon-jersey , or there just wasn’t really any room left for fan confidence to go after losing in Detroit to a Lions team that currently sits in sole possession of 1st place in the very competitive NFC North. I assume it’s the former because I suspect confidence could fall to zero with a loss to the tanking Dolphins this week.All fan bases were asked which winless team would make the playoffs, and these were the results.Since “none of the above” was not a possible response, the execrable Pittsburgh Steelers ran away with this one since they were easily the least laughable response even with Mason Rudolph playing quarterback. Welcome to week 15’s mailbag, everyone!With the short week, I had to do some hustling to get you guys my normal weekly content prior to tonight’s match-up so forgive me for not putting together a..."Welcome to week 15’s mailbag, everyone!With the short week Philip Rivers Jersey , I had to do some hustling to get you guys my normal weekly content prior to tonight’s match-up so forgive me for not putting together a lengthy introduction to this one. I know you guys probably skip these when it gets to be long-winded so i’ll just save you all some time.We only got a handful of questions this week but they’re solid, nonetheless.I haven’t dug into the offensive line crop of this year’s draft class yet but there are some names I will be keeping a close eye on.Yodney Cajuste is a 6-foot-5, 321-pound left tackle for West Virginia who recently accepted his invitation to the Senior Bowl, which I will be attending towards the end of January. He is as athletic as they come and possesses a solid mean-streak, as well.Right tackles David Edwards of Wisconsin and Cody Ford of Oklahoma are also two tackles who offer a unique blend of size and athleticism. Edwards is a former prep quarterback but now stands at 6-foot-6 and weighs around 320 pounds. He has been a constant for the Badgers offensive line which is always among the top units in college football each year.Ford is an extremely beefy 338 pounds packed into a 6-foot-4 frame. The Oklahoma offensive line is up for the Joe Moore Award (nation’s best offensive line) and Ford has been a big part of that. He is surprisingly nimble for someone his size while maintaining the strength necessary to match the most powerful of pass rushers.I’m not sure what ABinbev is. I’m assuming it’s a California-based beverage company but I’m based in Savannah, Georgia so I am unaware of the power moves being made by them. Hopefully they deserve it. Cheers!I believe 80 yards rushing for Jackson is extremely realistic Womens Kellen Winslow Jersey , especially if the Chargers are able to keep things close. If the Chiefs were to jump out to a fast lead, I’d expect Jackson to finish with around 50-60 yards as the Chargers will likely stick to chucking it with Rivers.The Chiefs allow 5.1 yards per carry, good for the second-worst average allowed in the league, and I expect the Chargers to exploit whatever weakness the Chiefs have. I believe the Chargers should use Jackson in the same manner they would use Gordon in and try to maintain some sense of normalcy. Shaking things up any more than necessary this late in the season is never the best idea.I’m going to go with the Baltimore Ravens on this one.The Chiefs simply strike too fast. The Ravens, especially after they committed to Lamar Jackson as their quarterback going forward, will be a massive pain in the a** when it comes to stopping them on the ground.I can just see it now. The combination of Jackson http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-lance-alworth-jersey , Gus Edwards, and whoever else will likely have their way with the Chargers on the ground as they maintain drives by converting the majority of their third-and-shorts while attempting to keep the game as low-scoring as possible.The Titan’s almost beat the Bolts that way. The Seahawks almost did it, too.It makes too much sense to not come true.
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000