La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 The Denver Broncos have announced
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

chenyan94

USA
Messaggi 115

Spedito - 15/10/2019 :  08:13:20  Mostra profilo  Visita l'homepage di chenyan94  Rispondi allegando il testo
four roster moves ahead of their OTAs this week."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub #10005;Denver Broncos RosterDenver Broncos NewsBroncos announce several roster movesNew Joe Flacco Jersey ,15commentsThe Denver Broncos have announced four roster moves ahead of their OTAs this week. Broncos announce several roster movesRon Chenoy-USA TODAY SportsThe Denver Broncos will be starting up OTAs again this week after wrapping up the rookie minicamp over the weekend. Ahead of the first session, the team announced four roster changes. They brought back third-year defensive lineman DeShawn Williams who spent all offseason with the Broncos last season, but was unable to make the roster and three rookies in tight end Bug Howard, offensive lineman Nathan Jacobson, and defensive lineman Deyon Sizer. SignedNo.NamePos.Ht.Wt.Exp.CollegeNo.NamePos.Ht.Wt.Exp.CollegeTo compensate, the team waived tight end Temarrick Hemingway, defensive linemen Jaylen Johnson and Caushaud Lyons, along with offensive tackle Brian Wallace. WaivedNo.NamePos.Ht.Wt.Exp.CollegeNo.NamePos.Ht.Wt.Exp.College Broncos linebacker Von Miller Von Miller Jersey , who is usually very talkative, didn’t talk much during his midweek press conference.Instead, Miller took the podium, made a brief statement about the upcoming game against the Jaguars, and then left without taking a single question.“I didn’t know he did it,” coach Vic Fangio told reporters on Friday. “I’d just imagine he might be tired of answering the same questions over and over again, but I don’t see it as a big deal.”So is Miller frustrated with his role in the Broncos’ defense?“No, he’s not frustrated with his role DeMarcus Ware Jersey ,” Fangio said. “He’s frustrated with where we’re at.”Where they’re at is 0-3, with no sacks this year for anyone on the team. Last week, Fangio said that Miller was indeed frustrated by the lack of sacks.And he should be, given that Miller aspires to set the all-time sack record. With only 16 chances per year to pad the numbers, Miller now has only 13 left in 2018 — and he’s no closer to Bruce Smith.
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000