La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

chenyan94

USA
Messaggi 115

Spedito - 16/09/2019 :  03:31:50  Mostra profilo  Visita l'homepage di chenyan94  Rispondi allegando il testo
declared for the 2019 NFL draft on Monday Kolton Miller Jersey , adding an intriguing prospect to the top of the draft. The Raiders have the 4th overall pickraising the question how having Murray on the board would affect their decision making. First off, if they would consider drafting the Heisman winning QB. There is some logic to that decision.Murray has already been drafted by the Oakland Athletics in the MLB. If the Raiders drafted him, he would be able to play football or baseball in the Bay Area (assuming the Raiders do stay in the area for one more season). More than that, the A’s Triple-A affiliate will be moving to Las Vegas this year. As we all know, the Raiders are expected to be in Las Vegas for the 2020 season. In that scenario, Murray could possibly play football for the Raiders and baseball for the A’s affiliate team in Las Vegas. I am not sure if that is feasible, but it is at least more feasible than if Murray got drafted by a team not in Las Vegas. Whether you believe drafting Murray would not be a sound decision if he is available at No. 4, him declaring is still good news for the organization as it makes the fourth overall pick all the more enticing for those teams looking to trade up and find a franchise quarterback. Just behind Oakland in the draft order stands the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5th), who may or may not be moving on from Jameis Winston P.J. Hall Jersey , the New York Giants (6th), Jacksonville Jaguars (7th) and Denver Broncos (10th).Those are four teams in the top 10 that could use a quarterback. Don’t forget there are also teams outside the top 10, like the Miami Dolphins and Washington Redskins, that have a need at the position and could be looking to move up. It only takes one GM to think highly of Murray for that fourth pick that Oakland possesses to become a highly coveted commodity. Raider Nation, vote in the poll below and tell us what you would want Oakland to do if Murray is still on the board at No. 4 when the team makes its selection. The 2018 NFL regular season is over and the Raiders have wasted no time in getting to work on the next phase. On the same day we learned Mike Mayock would be the team’s new GM we also learned the Raiders coaching staff will be going to Mobile to coach the North squad.There are a lot of NFL teams who would jump at the chance to coach in the Senior Bowl. For that reason, the opportunity is given to those teams with the league’s worst records first. Finishing at 4-12, the Raiders are tied for the second worst record in the NFL. Jon Gruden said ‘yes, please’ to the opportunity to coach in the Senior Bowl and today it was announced he will get that chance.He will be accompanied by his new GM Mike Mayock who is absolutely no stranger to Mobile for the annual College All Star game. So much so that Jon Gruden joked Mayock is “going to run for office in Mobile.” “I’ve always felt that I did a better job when I got to know the players a little bit,” Mayock said of his years as a draft analyst for NFL Network. “You take a Carson Wentz for instance. He went to the Senior Bowl and kind of announced himself. I got to know him a little bit there. Then we go to the combine and I interviewed and spent some time Johnny Townsend Jersey , go to Fargo North Dakota and you start talking about quarterback – and every position for that matter – the more you find out what makes a kid tick, the better you can evaluate that kid. And I came away from Carson Wentz banging the table at that point just because I felt so strongly about the kid. And that’s just an example. “I think when you get to the Senior Bowl and you get the access to these kids and the opportunity to see both teams practice, how they practice, how they retain information, how they process information, both on an install basis and mechanics on the field, I think it’s just a huge advantage. And we’ve been talking about this for several days now hoping that this would come together.”Gruden himself has coached in the game four times, so he knows what to expect and the kind of benefits to that level of talent evaluation.“The last time I coached the Senior Bowl as a head coach of the Raiders we drafted Eric Barton and Rod Coleman. It was a great tool for us. In Tampa and in Oakland,” said Gruden. “We have three picks in the first round and we also pick in every other round. And we also have the potential to add players after the draft. But it will give our coaches I think a chance to go to Mobile in front of the entire NFL and show what kind of coaching staff we have Reggie Nelson Jersey , show the energy, the enthusiasm that we have as a staff. We’re going to sell ourselves to the players. “If we can eliminate 2 or 3 players by coaching the Senior Bowl, sometimes that’s just as important as finding 2 or 3 guys that you really want. But we’re really excited. It will be the 4th time that I’ve done it and we have to do a good job in this draft and the best way to do it is to be as close as possible to the players.”Though the Raiders staff will coach the North team, and we know many of the players who will play in the game. But we don’t yet know which players will be on which squad. And you can’t assume SEC players will be on the South squad, either. That would make sense, but they aren’t always split up geographically. See the list of accepted Senior Bowl invites here.
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000