La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 Is Jeff Heuerman the cure
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

chenyan94

USA
Messaggi 115

Spedito - 20/06/2019 :  05:04:04  Mostra profilo  Visita l'homepage di chenyan94  Rispondi allegando il testo
for the Broncos tight end struggles? Good morning Cheap Dre’Mont Jones Jersey , Broncos Country!The Denver Broncos are in desperate need of a guy to take control of the tight end position.That is an evergreen lead given the last few seasons and lack of production from the position, but it’s still true. An effective tight end makes makes everyone better on offense, from Case Keenum and receivers to the running backs. It opens the field and makes the Broncos that much tougher to defend, especially with the emergence of Courtland Sutton and DaeSean Hamilton. Enter Jeff Heuerman. The last week was perhaps his best in the NFL, and he capped it off with a great showing on Saturday night against the Chicago Bears. The fourth-year tight end from Ohio State University finished with two catches for 21 yards. The biggest issue for Heuerman has been his health. Over his four years in Denver, he hasn’t been able to stay on the field. Heuerman has missed 26 of a possible 51 games played, and he missed the first two weeks of training camp. We saw a glimpse of the threat Heuerman could pose last season against the Indianapolis Colts, but we need to see more. The organization needs to see Heuerman can consistently stay on the field. When he is, you understand why the Broncos stick with him.If Heuerman is able to build on the last week and carry it over to Friday against the Washington Redskins and then the regular season, Denver has found its tight end. The other added benefit is it will force the other guys at the position to step up and match Heuerman’s production.The Broncos have been in desperate need for a guy to step up and take the tight end position. Heuerman may finally be their guy.Broncos TracksWhile playing imperfect football, Case Keenum and the Broncos' starting offense found ways to score pointsThe ability to score points when things aren't going your way is a key to success in the NFL, Keenum said.The Sideline: Top three Broncos rookie draft picks shine against BearsBradley Chubb recorded a safety, and Courtland Sutton and Royce Freeman both found the end zone.Mason's Mailbag: Keeping expectations reasonableHopes are high for Jake Butt, but the numbers posted by rookie and second-year tight ends in the last decade must be considered in creating expectations for 2018.Predicting breakout candidates for all 32 NFL teams - 2018For the Broncos, ESPN went with rookie Courtland Sutton.Paul Klee: Young-and-fun Broncos rookies shine again in preseason loss against Bears | Sports Coverage | gazette.comThey got here just in time.Denver Broncos fans boo QB Paxton Lynch during preseason gameBroncos QB Paxton Lynch was lustily booed by the team's fans in Denver on Saturday night when the quarterback entered a preseason game against the Bears late in the third quarter.Denver Broncos: Ray Crockett asks fans to stop booing Paxton LynchFormer Broncos defensive back Ray Crockett wants fans in Denver to "show some class" and stop booing quarterback Paxton Lynch.NFL Tracks 30 things we learned in Week 2 of the 2018 NFL preseasonWeek 2 of the NFL preseason is nearly complete. Here are 30 things we learned.The biggest injuries from NFL preseason Week 2 2018 - NFL Nation- ESPNThis week was tough on quarterbacks. Here are the most important injuries of Week 2, and what they mean moving forward.NFL: 49ers DB Richard Sherman sounds off on 'idiotic' helmet ruleRichard Sherman called the revised rule aimed at taking the use of the helmet out of tackling 'idiotic' and said the NFL 'will be flag football soon.'Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott thinks NFL noticing value of running backsSomewhere, absent Pittsburgh Steelers RB Le’Veon Bell, yet to report to training camp while franchise-tagged for the second year, might beg to differWill the NFL’s new rules save the kickoff from extinction? The league sure hopes so. - The Washington PostNew rules take effect this season. If they don't have the immediate effect of making the play safer, the next step for the NFL's leaders could be to consider eliminating kickoffs entirely.Is It Time to Sell Your NFL Team? - WSJFootball is the biggest sport in the country, by far. But there are worries the party is beginning to wind down.From buckets of rice to blindfolds: Unique NFL drills - NFL Nation- ESPNFinding that extra edge is part of the job in the NFL. To that end, players are doing some interesting workouts.Bengals release veteran safety George Iloka - NFL.comAnother starting safety is on the market. The Cincinnati Bengals have released veteran George Iloka, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo reported.Cowboys' Zack Martin (knee) avoids ligament damage - NFL.comThe Cowboys received good news Sunday when Zack Martin's MRI came back relatively clean. The All-Pro guard suffered no ligament damage, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported, and Dallas is optimistic he'll play Week 1.Redskins hosting Adrian Peterson, Darkwa, Charles - NFL.comTwo preseason games have left the Redskins with a suddenly shallow backfield. Washington will host Adrian Peterson, Orleans Darkwa and Jamaal Charles, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports.Chiefs sign veteran CB Orlando Scandrick to 1-year deal - NFL.comOrlando Scandrick has found a new home. The veteran cornerback signed a one-year, $1.5 million deal with the Kansas City Chiefs, a source told NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.Injuries: Chargers lose S Jaylen Watkins to ACL injury - NFL.comThe Chargers' aberrant injury luck shows no signs of abating. The team learned Sunday that safety Jaylen Watkins' initial test results revealed a torn ACL, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.Week 5 NFL Power Rankings After a soul-crushing defeat, I get this eerie feeling that this just might spark a longer-than-needs-be losing streak. A losing streak similar to last year, but maybe not lasting a full eight games. This was a “playoff” game to the team. Their coaches said it, the players said it, and the fans felt it. The Broncos stepped up to the challenge, but fell flat in the waning minutes of the game. Now, the defense is telling the media that we need to score more points. This sounds familiar. I think this loss falls squarely on the coaching staff. I can’t count how many times I said “RUN THE BALL” because we were averaging 8 yards per carry. When you average 8 yards per carry, you march down the field quite easily and score touchdowns. And guess what? Whenever we ran the ball, we did just that. But hey, why keep doing something that is working when you can pass pass pass? And now? Now at 2-2, I feel as if this season is already slipping away. 25% of the games have been played, and our trajectory isn’t going in the right direction. Don’t look now, but we are already on a two game losing streak with a trip to the East Coast coming up and then a home stand against the NFL’s best team.So what should we do now? I mean, I’m gonna pull a Babe Ruth and call this shot: The Broncos are already sporting a 2-4 record with four straight losses by the time we finish the Rams game. So what can we do? I don’t want to say put in Chad Kelly, but... just put in Chad Kelly. If Keenum is what $18 million buys us, I think we should demand a refund. I have absolutely no problems proclaiming “I bet if Vance Joseph had Patrick Mahomes on the roster, he wouldn’t be playing him in favor of Keenum, the vet!” and THAT RIGHT THERE is why we should just pull the damn plug on Keenum and start Kelly. I felt it last night, you felt it last night, everyone felt it last night. How many times, aside from RUNNING THE DAMN BALL, did you think “ugh, I don’t want Keenum passing here” or did you say “Damn, I wish we had Mahomes!” ? Honestly, how many times? How many times did you allow the doubt of our QB sneak into your head? How many times did you think “I wonder what Kelly would look like and do? I bet he can hit DT who’s streaking wide open down the field like he did LaCosse in the preseason!” Again, I bet if the Broncos had Mahomes on their roster, he’d be on the bench because Vance is too chicken to start him. And do you know what? Out of all the rookie QBs in this year’s draft (who are all starting by the way), only Baker Mayfield has looked any better than Kelly. So in the same vein as me screaming “RUN THE BALL” last night Dre’Mont Jones Denver Broncos Jersey , I’m screaming “PUT IN CHAD KELLY!!!” today! Stop inflicting pain on this team! Stop inflicting pain on your fans! Hey, guess what? The FANS PAY YOUR PAYCHECK guys! So maybe, just maybe you should appease the people writing your damn check and put in the young signal caller and see what you have!Now onto the rankings. Remember, I’m ranking teams as they stand TODAY. Not a culmination of last year or the last decade. If they look like they are world beaters today, they’ll be ranked high regardless of what their record is. After-all, if we went by record alone, then Power Rankings wouldn’t exist!1. Los Angeles Rams:These guys are the complete package. Even when their defense has an off night, their offense steps up. It’s what complete teams do. They lift the other side up when they’re struggling, and they dominate when they are both playing good. 2. Kansas City Chiefs:Not so tough outside of September, are you? But in all honesty, divisional games on the road are coin flips. They still escaped with a W, but it was a hell of a lot tougher than anyone thought it would be.3. Jacksonville Jaguars:Welcome back to the Top 3 Jacksonville. 4. Baltimore Ravens: Maybe the Broncos weren’t as bad as they looked. Holy smokes, these guys play like they did when they won their Super Bowl in 2012 when they want to.5. New England Patriots: Are these the real Patriots? This is the 2nd year in a row they started 2-2, and last year they made it to the Super Bowl.6. Green Bay Packers: What does a shutout get you these days? A lot more if it isn’t the Bills you’re shutting out. So up to #6 you go. 7. Minnesota Vikings:It pains me to admit that Cousins looked good. I’ll take Chad Kelly over him though, so I’m just waiting my time until he gets his shot.8. New Orleans Saints:201 yards away from the all time yardage record. Brees plays at home next week. Something tells me he’s gonna get it by halftime.9. Philadelphia Eagles:Yes, I know they just lost, but I think this team is still finding their groove, and they’re 2-2 while finding it. Not too shabby.10. Chicago Bears:So is Trubiski the new Mahomes? C’mon 4 letter networks, get with the program!11. Carolina Panthers:Honestly, I almost forgot to rank these guys. That’s how forgettable they have been this year. However, forgettable while you’re winning is better than being remembered for losing.12. Cincinnati Bengals:The Bengals are a lot like the old Chiefs: They can win all they want early on, but we all know they’ll fade away when it matters the most. Enjoy this loft spot paper tigers!13. Tennessee Titans:I know, I KNOW, they just beat the Eagles who are 4 spots ahead of them. What can I say other than I think it’s an aberration and they played 99 more times, I think Philly beats them 97 of them. 14. Cleveland Browns:I really thought the Browns were gonna win. Baker Mayfield is for real, but the Browns defense had an uncharacteristically horrendous day. Scoring 42 should always be enough! Always!15. Atlanta Falcons:I feel like a broken record by saying this, but they’re always the bridesmaids, never the bride. They are so painfully close to being undefeated. Are they the football equivalent of a slump buster? 16. Denver Broncos:**DISCLAIMER: The Broncos are down here because I’m assuming we don't start Chad Kelly **How good is this team? I really don’t know. They’re up and down like a freaking yo-yo. And their standings in the Power Ranking reflect that. I’ll be the first to admit that this game was a hell of a lot closer than I imagined, which if they play like this, even in a loss, they’ll be a force to be reckoned with. 17. Washington Redskins:The Redskins aren’t particularly good in any one area, but they aren’t bad in any either. They’re the football equivalent of a rice cake. 18. Los Angeles Chargers:I mean, do I really have them this high for beating the Niners? What has this world come to. Are the teams below them really this bad? (looks down) Yeah, I guess 18 is just about right.19. Dallas Cowboys:I have a weekly standing bet with the worst of the worst, okay, the top 5 worst of the worst... Cowboy fans. So it pains me to award the Cowboys for a victory. Thankfully it was against Detroit, so it doesn’t really mean much.20. Indianapolis Colts:I swear, as soon as these guys put a full 60 minutes together, they’ll regain their playoff form. But will it happen while they still have enough games to make a division out of this? I’m not too sure.21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: And the clock struck midnight on Fitzmagic. Welcome to Loserville, Population: 1222. Seattle Seahawks:hahahahahahah You BOTH got exactly what you deserved! BOTH SIDES! Hahahahahaha23. Miami Dolphins:I know, you’re part of Loserville (i.e. bottom 12) yet you have a winning record. Well, you suck, you’ve always sucked, and you’re the reason one of the best QBs of all time doesn’t have a ring. 24. Oakland Raiders:Well, a win is a win is a win. So, I guess “good for you guys”, enjoy this taste, cause you’ll soon forget what it tastes like. 25. Pittsburgh Steelers:And the free-fall spiral continues. Word on the street is Bell will report... in week 7. Way to go. I bet your teammates really appreciate that!26. Detroit Lions:You can beat the Patriots, but can’t beat the Cowboys. You are validating what I claimed: Matt Patricia knew the offense of the Pats and that’s the only reason they won. 27. Houston Texans:That’s the Deshaun Watson I know and love! Keep it up and this division is yours!28. New York Giants:I can’t fault them for losing to the Saints at home. That isn’t why they’re this low. They’re this low because they’ve sucked for a little over 3 years now, and they just don’t appear to be getting any better. 29. New York Jets:Sam Darnold started his career off red hot, and then hasn’t looked good or been effective since. Growing pains, or just pain? Too early to tell. Probably Growing Pain though. Probably.30. San Francisco 49ers:Hey, hang your head up high. I figured I’d have you dead last this week. But you almost won, and almost counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and trying to not be dead last in the NFL. So there you go. Nicely done Niners. My Uncle Joe would be so proud of you. 31. Buffalo Bills:What’s the best way to follow up a miracle victory over Minny? Laying a turn in Green Bay of course. Thank You John Elway for not drafting Josh Allen.32. Arizona Cardinals:These guys are the last team standing. Or is it laying down? Cause they’re all that’s left of the “defeated” teams. Way to go Arizona. You’re like the Rams, just completely opposite.
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000