La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 Cheap Customized Detroit Lions Jersey
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

chenyan94

USA
Messaggi 115

Spedito - 04/03/2019 :  03:00:09  Mostra profilo  Visita l'homepage di chenyan94  Rispondi allegando il testo
Wednesday open thread: Are the Detroit Lions the worst team in the NFC North? As the division currently stands Detroit Lions Womens T-Shirt , the Detroit Lions sit at the bottom at 0-2. They aren’t all that far behind anyone else in the division, seeing as every other team has just one win thanks to an uncommon tie between the Vikings and Packers last week. And with the Bears notching their first win of the season on Monday night, that leaves Detroit facing a very real and unfortunate possibility: they may be the worst team in the NFC North.Today’s Question of the Day is:Are the Lions the worst team in the NFC North?My answer: I’d love to sit here and say with authority that they’re still a better team than the Bears, but I can’t do that. While Chicago’s offense still very much looks like a work in progress, their defense is for real. In fact, the Bears defense was pretty darn good last year Detroit Lions Hats , too. But being healthy and adding Khalil Mack to the gang has turned this into one of the best defenses in the league. That’s not hyperbole, they’re literally the best defense in the NFL according to Pro Football Focus;The Lions, meanwhile, are struggling at all three phases of the game. They took a step in the right direction last week, but they’re still well behind everyone in the division. The good news is that just because they’re the worst team in the division right now doesn’t mean they will be by the season’s end. Teams change throughout the year. Some get better, some get worse. The Lions’ 2018 season isn’t over Detroit Lions Womens Hoodie , but it does feel like it’s already on life support, and if they don’t show marked improvement quick, you’ll be able to cement their spot at the bottom of the division.Your turn.Friday open thread: Which Lions player could have a big game vs. Packers? Going into the 2018 season, many of us—including myself—believed the NFC North was going to be the toughest division in the entire NFL. With Aaron Rodgers returning, the Vikings looking upgraded, the Bears adding some serious defensive weapons and the Lions adding a new coach and a potential newfound running game Womens Customized Detroit Lions Jerseys , each team could make an argument for serious improvement this year.But it hasn’t turned out that way at all. The Vikings defense isn’t what it used to be, the Lions have stumbled out of the gate, and the Packers offense doesn’t look quite as electric as expected with Rodgers back (albeit with another injury). Let’s just not talk about the Bears for now.My point is the Packers aren’t quite the feared team that some expected, and that means they’re vulnerable this weekend at Ford Field. So today’s Question of the Day is:Which Lions player is in for a big game against the Packers? My answer: I hate to sound like a broken record here, but I’m expecting another big game out of Kerryon Johnson. Granted, the Packers have a pair of monsters in the middle of the line in Mike Daniels and Kenny Clark www.lionscheapshop.com , and the Lions will almost certainly be down T.J. Lang, but even so, Green Bay has one of the worst statistical running games, while Kerryon has been amazingly efficient all year. The Packers are allowing 4.5 yards per carry despite facing teams that don’t have particularly good running games. In fact, of all four teams they’ve played none are averaging more than 4.2 YPC on the season. The Lions, on the other hand Detroit Lions T-Shirt , are averaging 4.6 YPC.So the matchup feels right, and the Packers secondary is strong enough to compel Detroit to try and establish the running. The conditions are perfect for another big game for Kerryon... as long as he gets the carries.Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000