La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 Cheap Kolton Miller Jersey[
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

chenyan94

USA
Messaggi 115

Spedito - 18/02/2019 :  04:12:03  Mostra profilo  Visita l'homepage di chenyan94  Rispondi allegando il testo
On a hazy Sunday afternoon in which fans at Oakland Coliseum were wearing respirator masks to avoid breathing in pollutants in the air from the Camp Fire [url=http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/justin-ellis-jersey]Womens Justin Ellis Jersey[/url] , the Raiders got smoked on the field, losing 20-6 to the division rival Los Angeles Chargers. Mark Davis could only sit back and take in the scene, as the stadium filled with boos as the Silver & Black fell to 1-8 on the year. Soon thereafter Davis broke his silence sitting down with ESPN in a wide-ranging interview discussing the Raiders poor start, and accepting the blame for it. “I always look in the mirror, and the buck stops with me,” Davis said. “Where this team is right now is my fault. We haven’t been able to build a 22-man roster. We haven’t been able to give this team a chance to win because the reconstruction failed. We failed from 2014 on to have a roster right now.”After bringing in Reggie McKenzie in 2012 for a full deconstruction of the Raiders roster, Davis and his team found themselves in the playoffs four years later after finishing the 2016 regular season with a 12-4 record. While both Davis and McKenzie felt they built the team to last, Jon Gruden felt otherwise. Not long after claiming he wanted to win a Super Bowl for the city of Oakland before they leave for Las Vegas in two years, Gruden launched the Raiders into their second rebuild in just four years. Of course, the move that sparked the detonation of Oakland’s roster was the trade that sent All-Pro defensive end Khalil Mack to the Chicago Bears. But according to Davis, the Raiders head coach wanted Mack and never intended on trading him. “Jon wanted him,” Davis explained. “Everybody thinks that Jon’s the one who wanted to get rid of him. Jon wanted him badly. Why wouldn’t you want this guy? Reggie wanted him badly. And I wanted him badly, too. But, if in fact we were going to give the type of money that we were going to give to him [url=http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/frostee-rucker-jersey]http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/frostee-rucker-jersey[/url] , and we had Derek on that type of a (contract), how were we going to go ahead and build this football team, with all the holes that we had?”Following Derek Carr’s record contract extension in June of 2017, Davis said the Raiders reached out to Mack’s agent Joe Segal and offered a contract extension that would have made Mack the highest paid defensive player in NFL history. According to Davis, Mack and Segal wanted to wait until after the 2017 season to discuss an extension. When Gruden was hired in January of this year, Davis said the Raiders coach reached out to Mack and spoke to him briefly. “That’s the last time Jon and Khalil talked,” said Davis, adding that the Raiders again talked with Segal during the combine about an extension that would still make Mack the highest-paid defensive player in the league. Mack’s representatives countered with an offer that, according to Davis “was not going to happen, was not doable for us.”“From that point on, (Mack) would not talk to anyone in our organization,” Davis claimed. “Not Reggie, not Jon, not anybody.”Still [url=http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/rashaan-melvin-jersey]Authentic Rashaan Melvin Jersey[/url] , Davis felt the idea of trading Mack was unrealistic, and fully expected the defensive end to return for the 2018 season and continue contract discussions in the offseason. “My thought was, ‘Listen, he signed a five-year contract, if he’s the type of guy that I think he is, he’s going to honor that contract,’” Davis continued. “And he’s going to come in and play for the $13 million for this year and then we’ll work for him during the year and get it. Word came back through certain players that know him and talk to him and know me as well, that he wasn’t going to come in. He was going to do the Le’Veon Bell (holdout). At that point, I said, ‘F it. The guy hasn’t talked to anybody. We’ve got to do something.’”Mack was ultimately traded to the Chicago Bears in a deal that included two future first round picks. But he wasn’t the only star that would leave Oakland this year. Wide receiver Amari Cooper was also dealt to the Dallas Cowboys for a first round pick, a move in which Davis hinted was influenced by fact that Cooper is also represented by Segal. “The other point to this whole thing is that Segal is also the agent for Amari Cooper,” Davis said. “And we knew the same situation was coming up the next year. It wasn’t just one layer of chess; it was two layers of chess.”Even with the losses of Mack and Cooper, and with just one win to show through nine games, Davis hasn’t lost confidence in Gruden. “I understood it was going to be a lot of work [url=http://www.raiderscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-kolton-miller-jersey]Cheap Kolton Miller Jersey[/url] , but Jon has a 10-year contract,” Davis added. “I know how hard Jon Gruden works. I know how much he wants to win. And how much days like today are killing him.”Having Jon Gruden here was the endgame for me. Jon’s going to be the stability here. Jon’s going nowhere. That’s just the way it is.”Derek Carr is going to lose sleep over some of ‘dumbest plays’ in Raiders late collapse vs Rams One thing we know about the NFL is the first drive is quite often scripted. For that reason, you often see success on that first drive as the offense tends to know what to do steps ahead and the defense is not prepared for it. It’s once the team gets off the script that they are truly tested. The Raiders failed that test Monday night.To be fair, through two quarters, the game was quite competitive, which is saying a lot against a very good Rams team. Unfortunately there are four quarters. Come the third quarter, the tables turned. We pick up the action in the second half, where the Raiders came in with a 13-10 lead. A 6-minute drive to start the second half eliminated that lead. The Raiders offense would move a total of 17 yards in the third and as the quarter came to a close, the Rams would put the ball in the end zone to take a 20-13 lead.That’s when the wheels really came off.A drive that picked up five yards ended with Carr seeming to panic despite a clean pocket and throw the ball away inexplicably.That weird moment was nothing compared to the way his next series ended. With the Rams having added another field goal to take go up two scores at 23-13, Carr would have to get to work. And that work would have to include putting the ball in the end zone; something the Raiders hadn’t done since that first drive.It was big pass plays to Jared Cook in the first half that kept the Raiders in the game, but for some reason they went away from it in the second half. Perhaps it was because the last time Carr had gone for Cook, he was covered and Carr underthrew it and was intercepted in the end zone.He finally went back to Cook and picked up 32 yards. The hopeful feeling that completion brought lasted only an instant, because Carr went no-huddle, and before we could even credit the big play [url=http://www.raiderscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-seth-roberts-jersey]Seth Roberts Jersey[/url] , Carr made a pass that is impossible to properly describe and even harder to explain. So, I’ll let Carr try.“So, I went to the right side, they buzzed underneath that route, so I came back, bad decision, went to throw it away, kinda maybe give the bench route a chance, but I saw the dude underneath it so I tried to pull it back with my hand and obviously that’s why it looks so terrible it just floated in there and landed in the guy’s lap,” Carr said. “It’s just one of those that you sit there and [say] that is one of the dumbest plays that you could ever have. But it is what it is, I knew what I should’ve done as soon as that play was over, but it just sucks that it happened.”Linebacker Cory Littleton was the beneficiary of the balloon toss. Supposedly the pass was to go to Jordy Nelson, though from the sounds of it, the pass was not supposed to be thrown at all [url=http://www.raiderscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-p.j.-hall-jersey]Cheap P.J. Hall Jersey[/url] , which may be stating the obvious.The Rams took over and again led a long scoring drive. The field goal would mean the Raiders would need to score two touchdowns in just over three minutes, not just a touchdown and a field goal. But with the way they were looking, any touchdowns at all was asking too much.On the fourth play of the following series, Carr would throw a touchdown#37413;?to Rams cornerback Marcus Peters. Again, Carr was going for Jared Cook. Peters jumped it and was gone for the pick six. He put the exclamation point on it by doing the TD celebration of his Oakland ‘cousin’ Marshawn Lynch.“Oh! I did the Beast Mode. That’s what I did,” said Peters after the game.That was the third interception of the day for Carr. Only the second time in his career he’s had three interceptions in a game. The other time was against the Chiefs in 2015 in Oakland and one of them was to Marcus Peters.Peters’s Beast Mode crotch grab is a lasting image of how this game played out. As the Rams made corrections in the second half and settled in, the Raiders did not. Derek Carr got rattled for no discernible reason, and once the offense stalled, the defense got worn down. Then the pass rush deficient defense got picked apart by Jared Goff and run through by Todd Gurley (20 carries for 108 yards).That’s how a 13-10 lead becomes a 33-13 deficit. And it’s how you lose sleep trying to figure out how it all went so wrong.“I’m not gonna sleep good,” said Carr.“When we lose and you make a couple bad decisions, you never sleep good.”Follow @LeviDamien
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000