While in the next phase
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

StevenCao

Albania
Messaggi 47

Spedito - 13/02/2019 :  01:42:46  Mostra profilo  Rispondi allegando il testo

Here's why I am heart torn on funding a phantom:I am about 1m range fully buffed with 254% boss Maplestory M Mesos for sale and 84 percent PDR (this range is without ANY percent ATT and I've approximately 100k nx to hopefully use to cube my items from the Upcoming hot timeNevertheless, when I decide not to continue investing in my phantom, I Will Likely use the nx to karma all my equipment over to a new NW

I personally scrolled and perfected my own cane with 10att primes and a +25% boss dmg nebulite (trashy unique pot however).My carte finale is legendary with 2 lines of +30% boss along with a +25% supervisor dmg neb.. In spite of those"adequate" equips, per manager, PDR, and range, I CAN'T DO CRAP -> NW's with around my range using FAR less PDR and %boss can solo tough magnus and hellux >_> according to cherrytigers (really financed ghost ), he could hardly Royal hellux with 1.8m range CLEAN with 90 percent PDR and 300% manager...

- I like the phantom class and have a lot of memories attached to it... but let's face itmy actual Aim is that I want to be able to solo tough mag and hellux into"self finance" my other personalities and it looks like it takes WAYYYY less attempt to deliver a NW to that level as opposed to a ghost

What are your thoughts? Any idea how much my main and secondary items can market? World is BROA. Thanks so much for your time guys!

I Can't Appear to fight the maplestory2 Boss

In order to help keep it spoiler free, I will refer to the boss as"boss".My question is that: I cannot seem to fight the Boss. This is not the one that is regular, although the level 190 one. Either I die run out of time? Any maplestory2 tips? My character is flat 176, and class bishop.Keep moving and attempt using skills which you can use fast, not necessarily those which hit hardest.

You may just use the portals on the top platforms, do not try using the bottom portals, you'll just waste time. You are going to use the portal site on the left if the lasers are turning clockwise side. You use the portal on the right if they are turning counter-clockwise. Do not try jumping over the core, you won't make it and will wind up slamming from the path of the lasers.

While in the next phase, attempt to keep to avoid his cable jab. The big vertical lasers will only Maplestory 2 Mesos take at you so don't be concerned about them that far. Every time a ball of energy seems over his head, he is recovery, strike him and the cure will fail, but leave him be and he will heal a lot.
MS2 Mesos, Maplestory mobile mesos,We are participating in a discount here,Go to our store https://www.mmogo.com
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000