I could stop merching completely
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

StevenCao

Albania
Messaggi 47

Spedito - 29/01/2019 :  03:48:55  Mostra profilo  Rispondi allegando il testo

I have eight Tough Magnus runs per week. But buy Maplestory 2 Mesos, Tyrant boots simply don't sell anymore because literally any random individual can leech their method into a pair of boots.I are treated exactly the exact same way (or worse, if the participant has higher range), as gamers who paid their way into high, even though it takes literally no maplestory2 ability at all to reach the top if you're spending out of pocket. No. Skill. At. All.

So instead of relaxing and bossing daily for earnings, I have to rely on the exact same exact methods I used seven months ago, before I reached six-digit selection, when I reached maximum mesos for the first time.I literally haven't seen a single person who has reached 2mil range in a shorter time span without having to spend money, or is more skilled than me at creating revenue, yet I am considered just another 2m range player in my machine.

This game is too simple for people that pay their way. The prosperity of those individuals simply crashes the market for end game falls, decreasing what accomplishment there's in attaining end game standing.

What ever happened to reward based on merit? Making the process simpler was a step in the ideal direction, but I feel as if it's putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound. It is already easy enough to reach 2mil range without spending, as long as you've got an ounce of merching skill and basic common sense. The real problem that needs to be addressed is raising the difficulty of reaching endgame status for men and women that pay, so that random people don't attain 2mil range in the situation of days simply by emptying their pockets and then proceed to put in to a limitless supply of end game gear, a phenomenon I see too frequently nowadays.

As noted above, I cannot solo Chaos Vellum, so these mesos could be used to fund my main character farther, or even my second main.Moreover, for me , making mesos is the gist of this game, since it's the most efficient way to receive progress in this game (farming in certain events also functions, but can be boring and time consuming). If I am not earning mesos or other kinds of money, then I honestly feel like I am doing nothing. And as mentioned previously, because boss conducts will not satisfy my desire for mesos, like I had been doing when I had 50k range I need to merch.

The main point is that I have hours to play regular, and if finish game supervisors made me a decent number of mesos, I could stop merching completely and only login every Thursday to kill the supervisors, and generally enjoy a more pleasurable gaming experience. The deficiency of a rewarding aspect, if those directors have been murdered by you, has to do with the reality that once you kill those bosses, what you obtain is near worthless. The experience may be rewarding the very first time you kill them since they were eventually killed by you Maple M Mesos , but after a while it becomes a'chore', and an unproductive one at that.

MS2 Mesos, Maplestory mobile mesos,We are participating in a discount here,Go to our store https://www.mmogo.com
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000