Some FM shops have an unnatural amount of merchand
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

StevenCao

Albania
Messaggi 47

Spedito - 26/01/2019 :  07:43:54  Mostra profilo  Rispondi allegando il testo

Here's what I was thinking might be viable:Cannon Bazooka; Chain Lightning (currently with this one); Piercing Arrow (is this better than cannon bazooka?) ; Showdown (allows for simple jump attacking, additional drop rate, and fast cast time).

Some FM shops have an unnatural amount of merchandise (and a few with normal amounts) such as 10% clean slate scrolls (stacks of 100) and other elite boss drops. Even though they might have used some method to collect these goods, what occurs to us ordinary customers that purchase some of these maplestory2 items? Are we always risk if we buy from'anyone'? You will find those obvious"BOSS BOSS BOSS" and odd shop owner names that some remain away from but what happens if they're transferred to a more not evident shop/seller?

Say if the'botters' or people men and women that are particular are caught and their maplestory2 items are backtracked, what happens to those men and women who bought these items which had no thought if they were accumulated? Do we just get banned because of this with no say? Do we need to submit a ticket which will take weeks (or not even a reply ) to receive a chance to have a say? I've been banned before on a different acc for no reason and it took me 4 weeks to prove it (more like to get any response from them (not a hefty nx user)).

More Cheap Maplestory Mesos, Maple M Mesos Go to our website https://www.mmotank.com
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000