AI plays for everybody
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

StevenCao

Albania
Messaggi 47

Spedito - 20/12/2018 :  08:29:38  Mostra profilo  Rispondi allegando il testo

I have had several instances Maple M Mesos where a participant has been afk the entire match of One Card, and even a few games in which all 3 of my competitions were afk. This drags on the game far too long and frequently times the game just stops. There are many other games that offer this feature, I think that it would be of much help in Star Earth. There obviously could be people who misuse this, however I find it doing far more good than bad.

The game becoming stuck has nothing to do with AFK'ers. It happens when someone selects a colour (later playing a Colour Change or Irena card) too slow. And when that occurs, the last thing you should do is quit. The game will time out, 11 minutes after the cards have been dealt, and you will get points as for a maximum-length game.

If you stop you get no issues and can not play for 10 minutes anyway, so you are better off staying in the game and hoping everyone else does also. Since if one person stops, the sport gets partially unstuck: players still can not click on their cards, but turns do move from one to another and the AI plays for everybody. And in the end (which usually happens in the identical 11-minute timeout) the match punishes everybody for "AFK'ing" since they didn't play with their cards and let the AI do it for them...

In terms of out voting people: no.It would indicate that anybody who is down to one card would get kicked out by another three, who may not be friends but are all in agreement that they don't need him winning.As Loonacm explained, the game itself needs to be stricter with AFK'ers. Thus, it should only kick them out, instead of continuing to perform for them after waiting their ends out.BTW, in my experience, there are not that many AFK'ers. Lots of botters, but the robots do perform, so that they are much less of an annoyance. Nobody gains Maplestory 2 Mesos buy anything from genuinely AFK'ing, therefore people don't do that on purpose anymore.ZZZZ
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000