That which I worked on last week is going
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

StevenCao

Albania
Messaggi 47

Spedito - 15/12/2018 :  02:40:25  Mostra profilo  Rispondi allegando il testo

"When I pitched it to the community over Twitch, I had been expecting a small response," West says. "Because when you are showing best-in-slot items, you've either got no answer --which is exactly what you're planning for really because so they're happy--or you receive a very loud response which, as we've seen on Reddit, is exactly what occurred. Obviously, what I did not expect was to get a different artist to pop up in. However, when Legend_Arts posted his concept where he left it shiny and bright, it made like 10,000 upvotes on Reddit, which is why I then went onto the livestream to let them see me build it"

"It was almost like a collaborative approach," says neighborhood director"Mod Ayiza." "It's a much more positive position to be in than everyone just complaining and crying. We had been fortunate. Sure, there were a few memes here and there, and they were fairly great. But what the memes brought, that was so great about this instance, was genuine people that actually wanted to put together fantastic designs. And as far as there were memes, the fantastic ideas that people liked were not overshadowed."

Legend_Arts submitted his hybrid on April 9. The identical day, West chose some player-made theories to work with. Two days afterwards, he staged the process of turning the most well-known ones into in-game versions. Two days after that, he shared a couple of variations complete with surveys to once again allow players shape the armor. And he wasn't just spitballing. Players provided the alloy, and Jagex is hammering it into form.

"That which I worked on last week is going to be the first design the players enjoyed," West says. "The Gothic design turned blue was a little behind the player-suggested layout. But by that point I would already set out to create either, so what I am gonna do is make the other set in-game and we will have an official poll so they can finally decide which one they need. I don't really mind which one wins. I enjoy the one players "
Our store sells cheap RS gold click here https://www.rsgoldfast.com
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000