Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
 La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 This game is too simple for Buy Maplestory M Meso
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

rsgoldfastshop

Messaggi 3

Spedito - 03/12/2018 :  04:09:38  Mostra profilo  Visita l'homepage di rsgoldfastshop  Rispondi allegando il testo
So rather than relaxing and bossing daily for earnings, I must rely on the exact same exact methods that I used seven weeks ago, before I reached six-digit range, when I reached maximum mesos for the first time.I literally haven't seen one person who has reached 2mil scope in a shorter time period without spending cash, or will be more skilled than me at generating revenue, yet I am considered just another 2m range player in my server.

This game is too simple for Buy Maplestory M Mesos people who pay their way. The abundance of these people simply crashes the market for end game drops, diminishing what small accomplishment there is in reaching end game status.

What happened to benefit based on merit? Making the process simpler was a step in the ideal direction, but I feel like it is putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound. It is already easy enough to achieve 2mil range with no spendingas long as you've got an ounce of merching ability and fundamental common sense. The actual problem that needs to be addressed is raising the problem of reaching endgame status for people that pay, so that random people don't attain 2mil scope in the matter of days by simply emptying their pockets and then proceed to put in to a limitless source of end game equipment, a happening I see too often these days.

As mentioned above, I cannot solo Chaos Vellum, therefore these mesos could be used to finance my main character farther, or even my next main.Moreover, for me , which makes mesos is the essence of the game, since it is the most effective way to receive progress in this game (farming in certain events also functions, but can be boring and time consuming). If I am not making mesos or other kinds of money, I honestly feel like I'm doing nothing. And as stated above, because boss conducts will not satisfy my desire for mesos, when I had variety, like I was doing I need to merch.
Buy Maplestory M Mesos https://www.4ms2.com/
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000