Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 Proposte e suggerimenti
 How to write a social science essay?

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
eruiop294 Inviata - 06/08/2021 : 16:41:43
Essay (from the French essai "attempt, sample, essay", from the Latin exagium "weighing") is a prose work of small volume and free composition, in which the author expresses his individual position, reflection on any issue. The main role in the essay plays not the description of facts, but the expression of impressions, reflections, associations. The style of essays manifests itself in a special syntax - a lot of incomplete sentences, question and exclamation constructions.

The topic of a social studies essay is usually formulated in the form of a statement by a famous onlineclasshelp service. You need to explain how you understand the meaning of the statement, express your attitude to it, identify different aspects of meaning and contradictions in the statement, argue your position with the help of theoretical provisions of the social studies course and examples from personal experience and social life.

Define the meaning of the statement by answering the question: what did the author want to say?

2. Identify the main aspects of the problem by answering the questions: What can be contrasted with the author's position in historical, cultural, moral and ethical terms? Are other positions, approaches to the problem, interpretations of concepts and images, exceptions to the general rule possible? Choose the aspect of the problem that you will examine in detail.

3. Formulate your attitude towards the statement, answering the questions: Do I agree with the author? Why? What is my own position on the issue? How relevant is the statement?

4. Identify social science terms, generalizations, patterns that you need to express and justify your position at the theoretical level. Answer the questions: What concepts and terms you know from your social studies course should you use? What theoretical generalizations should you consider?

5. Select facts, examples from history, contemporary social life, and personal social experience that support your position, answering the question: What specific facts can you use to support your opinion?

6. Write a rough outline of your essay. Write the text of the essay. Reread it.

https://www.writingpapersucks.com/onlineclasshelp-com-review/
7   U L T I M E      R I S P O S T E    (Ultimi inserimenti)
toritedder8 Inviata - 20/04/2023 : 08:11:08
Heartstopper jackets are a type of winter jacket designed to keep the wearer warm and dry in cold weather. They are typically made of a waterproof and windproof outer shell, with a warm inner lining. The jackets are usually insulated with down or synthetic insulation, and feature a hood and adjustable cuffs and hem. Heartstopper Jackets are designed to be lightweight and comfortable, while providing maximum protection from the elements. Heartstopper jackets are popular among outdoor enthusiasts, and are available in a variety of colors and styles.

https://www.j4jacket.com/product-category/tv-series-collection/heartstopper-outfits/
toritedder8 Inviata - 20/04/2023 : 08:05:00
Citazione:
Originariamente inviato da eruiop294

Essay (from the French essai "attempt, sample, essay", from the Latin exagium "weighing") is a prose work of small volume and free composition, in which the author expresses his individual position, reflection on any issue. The main role in the essay plays not the description of facts, but the expression of impressions, reflections, associations. The style of essays manifests itself in a special syntax - a lot of incomplete sentences, question and exclamation constructions.

The topic of a social studies essay is usually formulated in the form of a statement by a famous onlineclasshelp service. You need to explain how you understand the meaning of the statement, express your attitude to it, identify different aspects of meaning and contradictions in the statement, argue your position with the help of theoretical provisions of the social studies course and examples from personal experience and social life.

Define the meaning of the statement by answering the question: what did the author want to say?

2. Identify the main aspects of the problem by answering the questions: What can be contrasted with the author's position in historical, cultural, moral and ethical terms? Are other positions, approaches to the problem, interpretations of concepts and images, exceptions to the general rule possible? Choose the aspect of the problem that you will examine in detail.

3. Formulate your attitude towards the statement, answering the questions: Do I agree with the author? Why? What is my own position on the issue? How relevant is the statement?

4. Identify social science terms, generalizations, patterns that you need to express and justify your position at the theoretical level. Answer the questions: What concepts and terms you know from your social studies course should you use? What theoretical generalizations should you consider?

5. Select facts, examples from history, contemporary social life, and personal social experience that support your position, answering the question: What specific facts can you use to support your opinion?

6. Write a rough outline of your essay. Write the text of the essay. Reread it.

https://www.writingpapersucks.com/onlineclasshelp-com-review/

sfasfaf
lucillemcmahan89 Inviata - 19/04/2023 : 09:03:19
Wearing an Indiana Jones 5 jacket can be a great choice for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, it can make you feel like an adventurer, just like the character portrayed in the movies. The jacket is designed to be durable and practical, with multiple pockets and a sturdy construction that can withstand a range of outdoor activities. Additionally, the jacket has become a popular fashion item, with many people wearing it simply for its stylish look. Whether you're a fan of the Indiana Jones franchise or just looking for a practical and fashionable jacket, the indiana jones 5 jacket can be a great option to consider. https://www.justamericanjackets.com/product/harrison-ford-indiana-jones-5-jacket/
chenwilliam Inviata - 09/05/2022 : 09:28:11
The company offers a wide range of academic services to its customers at all academic levels and provides useful tips and quick-to-use guides from a number of prestigious universities in the US, including Stanford and Cornell. The company is one of the leaders in the industry so it is no wonder that it is one of the leading essay writing services for students who can be hired. You deserve the status of one of the custom essay writing services - https://american-writers.org/ and writing teams.In addition, positive evaluations of university theses are a good sign that customers appreciate the company's quality, originality and guarantee of satisfaction. Legal Services ensures that you are satisfied with the work you have ordered. The company has a large number of loyal customers due to its professionalism, excellent online support and native English, and if the author is not satisfied, you will receive your full money back.
jamesbanks Inviata - 02/12/2021 : 15:44:15
Ti consiglio di promuovere i tuoi servizi di saggistica su instagram e acquistare follower instagram per questo da qui https://viplikes.it/instagram/instagram-followers/
RonaldGarcia Inviata - 27/11/2021 : 05:58:52
Thank you for these tips. Personally, I learned how to write essays using Instagram videos in which the authors tell you how to do it. Many videos on this topic had posted by accounts that have about 27 thousand of followers and I think their authors often used the services of the https://viplikes.net/ to achieve such a result.
jamesbanks Inviata - 26/11/2021 : 11:16:36
Do you think to lead instagram page about it? You can get many followers from this site https://soclikes.com/buy-instagram-followers for your blog

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000