Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 Sand Casting Mold

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
astao399 Inviata - 24/11/2020 : 02:20:54
Shanghai langjue mould is a professional production and processing company of mould, carbon fiber,cnc machining and other products, with a complete and scientific quality management system. Shanghai langjue mould Co., Ltd. is recognized by the industry for its integrity, strength and product quality. Welcome friends from all walks of life to visit, guide and business negotiation.
Langjue Mould Factory
Assembly Room
The factory is located at No. 501-2 Huadan Road, Qingpu District, Shanghai. It covers an area of 2,000 square meters and has a monthly production capacity of 100,000 pieces. It is equipped with complete processing equipment and experimental and testing equipment. There are 10 engineers, all of whom have more than 10 years of experience in the professional field.
Workshop
Injection Mold Workshop
Langjue Mould is a professional provider of CNC processing, molds, rapid sample production, 3D printing rapid prototyping, carbon fiber products, various non-standard parts processing, tooling inspection tools, engineering plastics, metal processing and precision casting, sheet metal parts, etc. Comprehensive production enterprises, professional technology, excellent quality, and intimate service are the guarantee for the continuous development of the factory.
Equipment
Tooling Workshop
In 2018, the company passed the iso9001:2015 quality system certification. The strict implementation of the quality system will realize the company's all-round quality control in production, manufacturing, product transportation and other aspects, and ensure customers to obtain satisfactory product quality and delivery time. The company has established and cultivated a high-quality R & D and production team, including design, processing, post-processing, assembly and other professional and technical personnel. We believe that the company's employees will continue to improve with the company's development, with the company's greater success in the field of rapid prototyping and rapid manufacturing.
Working
WorkingSand Casting Mold

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000