Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 Discussioni e opinioni generali
 Vertical Corrugation Machine

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
astao350 Inviata - 09/09/2020 : 05:28:35

Wuxi Chuanglian Packaging Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is located in Jiangyin, Wuxi City where is with beautiful scenery and outstanding people.
Founded in 2009, the company has a total plant area of over 28,000 square meters and employs more than 100 people. Adhering to the development philosophy of #37413;#28143;nremitting innovative development, Joint the world, Continuous breakthrough, Integrity, Harmony and Learning#37413;? Chuanglian has opened up a reputable world in the packaging machinery manufacturing industry, and also provided strong support for the rapid development of China's packaging industry.
The company specializes in packaging machinery manufacturing. The main products are as follows:
One. (3/5Ply) Pre-printed Corrugated Cardboard Production Line: suitable for color pre-printing, film laminating, glazing and other products. Since the surface will not be burned, scratched and other advantages, it has been widely used in beer, beverage, battery, milk boxes, agricultural and its sideline products boxes, shoe box and other color box packaging. Furthermore, our production line can also realize cross-cutting of the nesting materials, which can save the cost obviously. In view of this point, This production line has gradually become the first choice for above-mentioned industries.
Two. Special Paper (Color Paper Roll) Board Production Line: widely used in high-end cosmetics (Such as PECHOIN, KANS) packaging, high-end electronic products (Samsung mobile phones, Apple mobile phones, notebooks) and other packaging;
Three. Single-sided Corrugated Board Production Line: suitable for color cartons, color boxes package, etc.
The company has a complete production process and rich production experience for packaging machinery. It can be connected to die-cutting and realize true all in one machine, which makes Chuanglian become the well-known linkage line expert in this industry. Our equipment can help customers reduce costs, save resources and improve work efficiency. In the field of domestic packaging machinery and equipment, Chuanglian has grown into a well-deserved industry benchmark.
Chuanglian's equipment is complete in variety, stable in performance, beautiful in appearance, long in service life and fine in surface treatment of corrugated paper. Our products#37413;?quality and performances have been recognized by the majority of customers. With advanced technology foundation, excellent product performance and timely after-sales service, Chuanglian has won the honors of #37413;#28123;iangsu Star Enterprise#37413;? #37413;#28112;hina Quality Integrity AAA Brand Enterprise#37413;? #37413;#28123;iangsu Province Science and Technology SME#37413;?and has many utility model patent certificates.
In the past 10 years, the company has been adhering to the concept of "Quality First, Customer First", and strives to develop high-tech products with high efficiency, low consumption and right marketing. Through innovative R&D, technology upgrade and industrial transformation, we have established good relationship with many customers at home and abroad. The products are sold well in all over the world.Vertical Corrugation Machine

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000