Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 Discussioni e opinioni generali
 MCT Replica Watch Dodekal One - D110 BLACK PINK G

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
aigeok Inviata - 04/02/2020 : 02:51:48
https://www.bestluxurysale.com

https://www.chronowrist.ru

MB & F launches second gold model of limited edition Legacy Machine Perpetual Yellow Gold

Versions Over the past 15 years, high-level horologerie maker MB & F has brought some of the most visually unique and innovative clocks in its market segment. Although the brand has launched a variety of ultra-luxury models over the years, so far only MB & F golden yellow products: LM101 Frost YG. Now, as part of the GPHG's award-winning Legacy Machine Perpetual series, the brand has entered the field of materials with a limited edition Legacy Machine Perpetual gold watch.

The case structure of the Legacy Machine Perpetual Yellow Gold is consistent with its stable companion, with a width of 44 mm and a thickness of 17.5 mm, but the introduction of 18 carat gold has greatly changed the appearance. On white gold, platinum and titanium cases, the elements and minimalist forms of the case gracefully fade into the background to pay full attention to the intricate dial, the boldness and vibrancy of new materials, and to highlight the mirror polishing and polishing effects. Stay tidy during the game. Maybe the only minor trouble is the four small pushers at 2 o'clock, 4 o'clock, 8 o'clock and 10 o'clock. They will destroy the original uninterrupted shell flow, and indenting the pusher may increase the touch feeling. , At the cost of simple features.

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000