Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 These power rankings compilations

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
chenyan94 Inviata - 03/01/2020 : 03:38:22
are much more fun to do when the Chicago Bears are winning http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-khalil-mack-jersey , but with them losing to another first place team, the Miami Dolphins, in tough conditions, maybe the expected drop down won’t be as great. The Bears are still holding onto a slim lead in the NFC North, but the two teams chasing them both won, so...SB Nation said the Bears “lost embarrassingly,”because “Brock Osweiler was starting at quarterback for Miami,” while dropping then down to 12 from last week’s 8. ESPN gave their Power Ranking while checking out the playoff chances of each team. They dropped the Bears 5 spots to 12th. Here’s how the USA Today has it this week. The Sporting News has the Bears dropping too.The Washington Post has it like this.CBS Sports moved the Bears down to 12.Technically, they are still in first place so they are in the driver’s seat in the NFC North, but I get the gist of what they’re saying.NFL.com dropped the Bears three spots to 11.Neither did most of us.What are your thoughts on the rankings this week? After looking at the corners earlier today http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-jim-mcmahon-jersey , we’re going to finish up the defensive backs with a look at the safeties." Latest NewsNewsNotesChicago Bears 2019 Position Battles: Big changes at safetyNew,11commentsAfter looking at the corners earlier today, we’re going to finish up the defensive backs with a look at the safeties. CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Chicago Bears 2019 Position Battles: Big changes at safetyTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Robin Alam/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesThe Chicago Bears will need to find a way to replace the man that was signed away by the Green Bay Packers to be the highest paid safety in the NFC North in 2019. The Packers are giving Adrian Amos $14.15 million of his $36 million contract this season making him the fourth highest paid safety in the entire league.Roster LocksThe Bears will try to replace Amos’ production with the 34th highest paid safety in the NFL, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, who played a year ago for the Packers and Redskins. Clinton-Dix has had some on field issues the last two years, but how much of that was playing for a crappy team with no real direction? I wonder if he’ll be playing with any extra motivation now that he’s on a good team, playing alongside one of the the best safeties in the NFL, Eddie Jackson, and playing for his next contract on a one-year prove-it deal. Jackson, who was First Team All-Pro last year Tarik Cohen Jersey , will be looking to continue his climb up the Bears record books in just his third professional season. His 5 defensive touchdowns is 4th all-time in Chicago history, but he has his sights set on a bigger goal. “I’m really excited for this year, it’s going to be something special,” Jackson said. “Like I said, I stand behind what I said earlier in the season” Jackson told SiriusXM NFL Radio. “We plan on taking this whole thing, we plan on winning the Super Bowl.”While Ha Ha was rehabbing his knee on the PUP list, Deon Bush was getting the first team reps and he’s been making the most of the opportunity. Bush was frequently mentioned by the coaching staff a year ago, but he only managed to start two games on defense in the 2018 season. He did play nearly 60% of Chicago's snaps on special teams. A good bet to make itAnd when talking about special teams, we need to bring up one of the best in the league at the third phase, Sherrick McManis. This season the Bears are having McManis play safety Womens James Daniels Jersey , and I think it’s a good transition for the 31-year old. On the bubbleA year ago the Bears only opened the year with four safeties on the 53-man roster, so these next few guys have their work cut out for them. DeAndre Houston-Carson is another core special teamer, but he’s not as good a defensive player as McManis. From a cap standpoint, DHC makes far less ($770,000) than McManis ($1,987,500), so if it comes down to money the Bears could go with the younger Houston-Carson.The Bears have a couple UDFAs in camp this year with Limestone’s Josh Simmons and Doyin Jibowu from Fort Hays State likely battling for a spot on the practice squad.

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000