Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 Today the Los Angeles Chargers signed

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
chenyan94 Inviata - 03/01/2020 : 03:21:38
safety Fish Smithson to their practice squad to replace the recently signed but also injured Dexter McCoil. Smithson played his college football at the..." Los Angeles Chargers NewsChargers Roster MovesChargers sign S Fish Smithson to practice squadNew Dan Feeney Jersey ,23commentsPSTToday the Los Angeles Chargers signed safety Fish Smithson to their practice squad to replace the recently signed but also injured Dexter McCoil. Smithson played his college football at the University of Kansas and spent last season with the Washington Redskins where he played in two games. This season, he spent about a week on the Arizona Cardinals practice squad before being released after the Cardinals signed D.J. Swearinger to their active roster.Smithson is unlikely to see the field for the Chargers this postseason barring some sort of disaster, but it’s always worth monitoring the practice squad as those players are occasionally future role players or even starters. With the addition of Smithson http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-watt-jersey , the practice squad now looks like this:DE Patrick AfriyieG Spencer DrangoLB Tyrone HolmesLB Tre’Von JohnsonQB Cardale JonesWR Justice LigginsTE Vince MayleWR Andre PattonS Fish SmithsonDB Arrion Springs The Texans gave up a king’s ransom to get Laremy Tunsil as their left tackle.Still, Deshaun Watson, sacked a league-high 62 times last season Womens Travis Benjamin Jersey , already has taken 10 sacks and 18 hits this season. Tunsil allowed one, two or three sacks in the season opener, depending on the source.“You’re going to get beat one play; you just hope it doesn’t happen to be a sack Keenan Allen Jersey ,” Tunsil said, via Aaron Reiss of TheAthletic.com. “But that happens. That’s why I tell [rookie Tytus Howard] don’t stress about that, bruh. Don’t lose sleep over it. Just fix it.”The Texans listed Tunsil as limited all three days of practice this week with an ankle injury that briefly took him out of the Week Two game. Houston has him questionable for Sunday http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-ladainian-tomlinson-jersey , but Tunsil expects to play, Aaron Wilson of the reports.Running back Taiwan Jones (hamstring), and offensive guard Senio Kelemete (wrist) also are questionable.

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000