Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 The Jacksonville Jaguars playing

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
chenyan94 Inviata - 02/01/2020 : 07:44:08
in prime time? It can’t be. Well it is true Jalen Ramsey Jersey , on a Thursday, anyway, as the Jags get set to duel with the Tennessee Titans for the second time this season. There is..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsJacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans series history: The hate is real New,8commentsByRyan O'Bleness@ryanoblenessDec5, 2018, 12:00pm ESTShareTweetShareShareJacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans series history: The hate is real Reinhold Matay-USA TODAY SportsThe Jacksonville Jaguars playing in prime time? It can’t be. Well it is true, on a Thursday, anyway, as the Jags get set to duel with the Tennessee Titans for the second time this season. There is no love lost between these two teams. There’s a reason why Jaguars fans identified the Titans as the team’s biggest rival in a landslide. We don’t like them. They don’t like us. And there is plenty of history between the two teams. So let’s go ahead and update the series history between the Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans/Houston Oilers.Series historyAll-time regular season series record: Titans lead 27-20Postseason Record: Titans lead 1-0 Last Jaguars win: Dec. 24, 2016 (38-17)Last Titans win: Sept. 23, 2018 (9-6)Current Streak: Titans with three-straight wins Biggest Jaguars win: 37-7 (Nov. 5, 2006)Biggest Titans win: 41-14 (Dec. 26, 1999)Interesting takeaway: The Jaguars are just 9-14 all-time as the away team in this series, including 7-14 in Nashville (2-0 in Houston). Jacksonville has lost the past four games on the road against the Titans.Quick thoughts: The first four matchups in series history actually placed the Jacksonville Jaguars against the Houston Oilers before the franchise relocated, and the two teams split with two wins each. Fast forward to the end of 2018 Womens Brandon Linder Jersey , and it’s now been nearly two years since the Jaguars have topped their rival. The two teams split every season series from 2009 through 2016, but the Titans have won the past three matchups. Tennessee has an eight-game advantage overall, including a playoff win (you know, because the Titans stole Jacksonville’s playbook). Last Matchup Winner: TitansScore: 9-6Date: Sept. 23, 2018Location: TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville Team Stats: Jacksonville — 155 passing yards, 87 rushing yards, 12 first downsTennessee — 108 passing yards, 150 rushing yards, 15 first downsQuick recap: This game was ugly. It was battle of field goal kickers, and Ryan Succop got more opportunities, and hit three of four field goal attempts to get the better of Josh Lambo who went two-for-two. The Jaguars only generated six points, and lost despite a dazzling defensive effort — nine points allowed, 233 total yards allowed and three sacks. The Jaguars were without Leoanrd Fournette this game and only rushed for 87 yards and mustered 232 total yards. Former Jaguar Blaine Gabbert actually drew the start as Marcus Mariota was available, but still recovering from an injury http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-niles-paul-jersey , however Gabbert was knocked out the game and Mariota had to play. This was the first example of the offense letting the defense down in 2018, and a sign of things to come. Previous Matchup: Last Matchup Winner: TitansScore: 15-10Date: Dec. 31, 2017Location: Nissan Stadium, NashvilleTeam Stats: Jacksonville — 83 passing yards, 158 rushing yards, 13 first downsTennessee — 116 passing yards, 134 rushing yards, 11 first downsQuick recap: The Jaguars had already clinched a playoff berth, while the Titans needed to win the last game of the season to assure a playoff spot. Neither team was really able to get much going offensively on an extremely cold night in Nashville. The only offensive touchdown of the game came in the second quarter when Marcus Mariota found Derrick Henry on a 66-yard screen pass. Yannick Ngakoue gave the Jaguars life with a 67-yard fumble return for a touchdown in the fourth quarter, but the Jags weren’t able to score the rest of the game. Jacksonville was minus-three in turnover margin. Series By Decade: 1990s: Series tied 5-5 in the regular season and Titans lead 1-0 in playoffs (1999-2000 season)2000-2010: Titans lead 13-9 2011-Present: Titans lead 9-6Quick thoughts: This has been a close series throughout. The Jaguars entered league competition in 1995, and the Jags and Titans/Oilers split the series with five games a piece in the 1990s. Tennessee dominated from 2000 to 2010, with 13 wins, including a five-game winning streak from 2001 to 2003. The Titans hold the slight advantage since 2011 (thanks to the 2017 season), but once again, sweeps have been rare in the past several seasons. So hopefully Jacksonville wins this week to avoid back-to-back sweeps while simultaneously making life harder for the Titans’ playoff bid. It’s been a disappointing season for the Jacksonville Jaguars. A win against the team’s biggest rival will mean a lot for this group. Expect another low-scoring Womens Marcell Dareus Jersey , hard-hitting street fight between the two clubs. The Jaguars could very well beat this Tennessee team if the offense shows some semblance of life, as the defense should keep them in it. Meanwhile the Titans will come to play as they look to keep playoff hopes alive. So, will the Jaguars end the losing streak against the Titans? Let us know. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jalen Ramsey spent the past few months working out at his father’s training facility in Nashville.It was a new routine that caused him to miss Jacksonville’s offseason conditioning program.The All-Pro cornerback has no regrets, though, about the time away from coaches and teammates.“How do I put this the nicest way possible?” Ramsey said Tuesday after the first of a mandatory, three-day minicamp.“I don’t think any of my teammates had an issue because they know I was going to come back ready. But at the same time, if they did, I don’t think I would care `cause once I get out here I know what I was doing was the right thing for me.”Ramsey worked out in Jacksonville before his first two NFL seasons and fell behind both times because of injuries.“It was an offseason of getting back to the basics for me, kind of doing what got me to the position I’m in right now,” he said. “It was also an offseason for me that I kind of labeled as `no-setback season,’ just `cause in the previous two years I haven’t even made it this far.”He had surgery in May 2016 for a torn meniscus in his right knee. He had surgery last June for a sports hernia.Ramsey still managed to become the best player on a stout defense.The fifth overall pick in the 2016 draft emerged as one of the top defensive backs in the league last year, locking down No. 1 receivers on a weekly basis. He was voted to the Pro Bowl in his second season and made the more exclusive All-Pro team.“I thought I was good in the past two years, and stay tuned,” he said.Ramsey already has matchups circled months before the season Josh Lambo Jersey , beginning with Odell Beckham Jr. of the New York Giants in the opener and continuing a few weeks later against Kansas City’s Tyreke Hill. The list also includes familiar faces such as former teammate Allen Hurns, Houston’s DeAndre Hopkins, Philadelphia’s Alshon Jeffery, Indianapolis’ T.Y. Hilton and Pittsburgh’s Antonio Brown.“It’s what I love, but I can’t just love it,” Ramsey said. “I’ve got to prepare for it, too, so that’s what I’ve been doing this whole offseason. That’s what I’ll continue to do.”The Jaguars welcomed Ramsey back for minicamp, but coach Doug Marrone planned to work him in slowly.“Jalen has worked extremely hard with training with his dad. He’s anxious to go out there and say, `I’m ready to go. Let’s go,'” Marrone said. “I’m more like, `OK, listen, we’re going to get you in there for a couple and take you out. We just want to see where you are.“The worst thing you can do as a coach is put someone out there that maybe is not ready. Not to say that Jalen is not ready, but we want to make sure that we are doing the right thing for all of the players.”Ramsey had 107 tackles http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-taven-bryan-jersey , 31 pass breakups and six interceptions in his first two seasons. He’s earned the respect of opponents as well as teammates, which made his decision to skip Jacksonville’s offseason program an easier one.“I know what I was doing is going to get me prepared as best as anything for the season,” he said. “Once I put that out on the field, there won’t be any issues. I have a good relationship with all my teammates anyways, so if they did they would hit me up. I did it respectful. … I hit up people. I was like, `Hey, yo, look, this is my plan for the offseason.’“And it’s not that I felt like I owed anybody an explanation. It’s just that’s how we vibe. That’s the locker room. … I was like, `Yo, I know y’all fixin’ to start it up. I’m not coming. I’m doing my thing. No worries.’ They said it right back: `You good, bro.'”

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000