Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 Proposte e suggerimenti
 Week 5 ends the same way every week does: football

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
liny195 Inviata - 12/12/2019 : 03:39:39
and there are more takes to discuss. Matub recorded at night again [url=http://www.packersjerseyproshop.com/davante-adams-jersey/]Davante Adams Jersey[/url] , so viewers are in for a second edition of “ASMR Matub”. While the audio is quiet and calming, the takes certainly are not.Matub begins with a discussion about the Detroit Lions’ receiver Kenny Golladay stiff-arming Ha Ha Clinton-Dix all the way back to his childhood. Ha Ha clapped back at Kenny over social media and said the receiver had “long dinosaur arms” during an interview. What exactly are dinosaur arms?Everyone’s favorite internet doctor, David J Chao, is back with more injury predictions. This time he looked at a still-frame of Aaron Rodgers being tackled and claimed it is evidence to support Aaron Rodgers re-aggravating his MCL. Matub does not take kindly to this diagnosis, the method [url=http://www.packersjerseyproshop.com/corey-linsley-jersey/]Corey Linsley Jersey[/url] , or the source.Ryan Wood quoted defensive coordinator Mike Pettine and his lack of respect for “total defense”. Pettine mentioned that there should be a defensive statistic based on a calculation. He compared it to Passer Rating. This already exists. DVOA by Football Outsiders covers exactly what Mike is looking for.The TJ Watt Tracker is back, and it doesn’t look good for Matub this week. Watt was named AFC Player of the Week while Kevin King gave up a touchdown and lacerated his chin.Finally, the hottest take of this week involved blame. Who is to blame for the woes of the Green Bay Packers during their week 5 game? There is plenty to go around, but Matub wants everyone to be sure that Aaron Rodgers should shoulder at least some of it.On Monday the Packers will take on the San Francisco 49ers and are the 9.5 point favorites. Matub believes a good showing will quiet many critics and fears a poor outing will bring out the #TankSZN crowd once again. What do you think will happen? What will next week’s takes be? Is Aaron Rodgers innocent? Let us know down in the comments. Thursday’s article from Tyler Dunne of BleacherReport.com contains plenty of intriguing details about past internal issues with the Packers. It also contains one very important nugget regarding the future.Dunne explains that, when CEO Mark Murphy called quarterback Aaron Rodgers to inform Rodgers that the new coach will be Matt LaFleur [url=http://www.packersjerseyproshop.com/nick-perry-jersey/]Nick Perry Jersey[/url] , Rodgers paused briefly before speaking. Eventually, Murphy had a message for his quarterback: “Don’t be the problem. Don’t be the problem.”Citing the same unnamed source who shared that anecdote, Dunne reports that Murphy is “tired of the diva stuff” relating to Rodgers.And here’s an important non-development regarding the 12 hours or so since Dunne’s report landed. At a time when former coach Mike McCarthy has issued a strong (but perhaps far from dispositive) denial regarding the report that he regularly missed meetings for in-office massages, the Packers have said nothing at all in response to the various claims and contentions that cast Rodgers in a not-so-favorable light.The extent to which this story will be a problem for the Packers remains to be seen. With the team’s offseason program opening on Monday, it surely will be a topic of conversation [url=http://www.packersjerseyproshop.com/bryan-bulaga-jersey/]Bryan Bulaga Jersey[/url] , both inside the locker room and beyond.

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000