Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 “Spending more time

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
chenyan94 Inviata - 12/09/2019 : 05:27:52
with the family” is usually what coaches say when they just got fired.But for new Broncos offensive line coach Mike Munchak Karl Mecklenburg Jersey , it was the motivating factor to leave Pittsburgh and move to Denver.Munchak told Ed Bouchette of the that the chance to get closer to his daughter’s family was the reason he left the Steelers after five years.“As my career shows, when I get somewhere, I stay there,’’ Munchak said. “When this opportunity came up to work in a city with my daughter, her husband, my granddaughter and my other daughter not far away in L.A., that’s what we wanted.“I’m not 30 or 40 years old anymore. I’m 58 and different things become important as you age.”Munchak interviewed for the Broncos head coaching vacancy, but they picked Vic Fangio for that job. And when guys leave for lateral moves, there’s always a suspicion that something’s up at the old place.“It was a family decision all the way,” he said. “This was all about family from the beginning. If my daughter lived here, I wouldn’t have taken any head coaching interviews. I’d rather be a line coach here than a head coach anywhere else, other than family.”Going to work for the Steelers gave him a chance to get closer to his hometown of Scranton, so he’s done this before, and having a chance to be near his kids makes it easier to accept working for a guy you were competing against for a job. Last week, I took issue with the Broncos and noted that Denver’s effort in their shocking loss against the New York Jets was lacking. I would be hard pressed to say that this week. Don’t get me wrong, there are major issues plaguing this team right now. Case Keenum gets in the red zone and his brain shorts out, allowing errant passes and questionable decisions. Garett Bolles, for the love of all things good in this world, can we please have a game where you don’t get a holding penalty? Emmanual Sanders got a bone-headed taunting penalty that ultimately ended up being the difference between winning and losing. For whatever reason, the coaching staff refuses to embrace the running attack, which appears to have all the teeth and ferocity needed to make an impact. Why do we lengthen games and kill drives by putting the ball into the air?While there is a long laundry list of what’s wrong with this team, it has to be said that there was fight in this dog even though they were never truly in the game. Bradley Chubb and Von Miller flashed their greatness getting collectively 4.5 sacks. Darian Stewart came away with a .5 sack and an interception that bounced off the facemask of the intended Rams receiver. There were positives to this game. Just not enough to stop the Rams.After the Jets debacle, I didn’t think Denver had a prayer against Los Angeles this week. I was heartened to see that, even though we allowed another career day for an opposing running back, that we didn’t roll over and die when things got tough. Is this a team that is going to continue to grind? I think so. The playoffs may be a pipe-dream at this point, but at least the Denver Broncos may make things interesting. I suppose we’ll find out pretty quick on Thursday night against the Arizona Cardinals. HORSE TRACKSWhy it happened: Rams 23, Broncos 20Early struggles put the Broncos in a hole from which they could not recover in their loss to the Rams.Seven Stats: Rams Beat the Broncos 23-20 in DenverThe Rams once again won on the road, beating the Broncos 23-20 in Denver in Week 6.Broncos have financial incentive to sit Keenum sooner than laterThere are salary cap implications to the Broncos coming QB decision. When is the right time to bench Case Keenum and insert Chad Kelly at QB?'They should be pissed. I'm pissed': Broncos tired of being closeCase Keenum, Von Miller and the Broncos have been close a lot this season, and that's why games like Sunday's 23-20 loss to the Rams aren't easy to stomach.Large number of Broncos no-shows more disturbing than boos | 9news.comMore than 9,000 people didn't show up to the game at Broncos Stadium at Mile High on Sunday.Emmanuel Sanders of Denver Broncos says taunting penalty 'crazy'"I'm having fun. I didn't do anything crazy Gary Zimmerman Jersey ," Broncos receiver Emmanuel Sanders said after a taunting penalty affected a potential TD-scoring drive in Sunday's loss to the Rams.Todd Gurley rushes for personal-best 208 yards on SundayTodd Gurley had a day against the Broncos, as the Rams star set a career mark with 208 rushing yards en route to two touchdowns and a win.Todd Gurley runs wild as Rams win again – ProFootballTalkRams running back Todd Gurley had a monster season in 2017 and he's well on his way to another big year in 2018. Gurley set a personal record with 208 rushing yards in Denver on Sunday and he scored two touchdowns to help the Rams move to 6-0 in a 23-20 win over the Broncos.‘He’s just getting started’: Broncos hope Bradley Chubb’s big afternoon ignites pass rush going forwardChubb registered three sacks Sunday, the first rookie to achieve that since 2015.Vance Joseph backs Case Keenum after Broncos fans show support for Chad Kelly - CBSSports.comIt's Week 6 and the Broncos are already dealing with questions about their quarterback situationPaul Klee: Sorry, this Denver Broncos tumble isn't all on Vance Joseph | Premium | gazette.comThe Broncos players left no doubt at the end of last season Joseph was their choice to be coach. And now they’re trying to get him fired.Broncos record may be bad, but it’s not 1963 bad | FOX31 DenverDENVER -- After last season's heartbreaking losses, and the Broncos current losing streak, it's easy for fans to become disheartened.But take heart: it could be worse.Much, much worse. Just ask Gene Mingo. He's part of Broncos history.Miller: Broncos need to 'just keep playing and see where we end up'Von Miller talks about the rushing defense's struggles against Todd Gurley and the Rams, the improved pass rush and the team's mindset moving forward.Rams' Todd Gurley rushes for career-high 208 yards in win over BroncosTodd Gurley rushed for a career-high 208 yards as the Los Angeles Rams improved to 6-0 with a win over the Denver Broncos.Cardinals open to discussing a potential Patrick Peterson trade, willing to reshape roster - CBSSports.comArizona is looking to rebuild and should be very active ahead of the trade deadlineInjuries we're tracking from Sunday's Week 6 games - NFL.comAtlanta Falcons wide receiver Calvin Ridley was among those players to go down Sunday. Here are the other injuries we're monitoring around the league in this Week 6.NFL insider notes: Raiders going nowhere fast, Steelers thriving without Bell and more from Week 6 - CBSSports.comThe Raiders should be open for business as they turn their eyes toward 2019Sorting the Sunday Pile, Week 6: Chargers morphing into trustworthy AFC playoff contender - CBSSports.comThe Bolts look like a team that can make some noise after all plus more news and notes from around the NFLPatriots vs. Chiefs final score, takeaways: Tom Brady outduels Patrick Mahomes in epic showdown - CBSSports.comThe game looked all but over at halftime but was ultimately decided by a last-second field goalSteelers vs. Bengals final score, takeaways: Late comeback vaults Steelers back into AFC North mix - CBSSports.comThe Steelers scored a go-ahead touchdown with 10 seconds left to turn around their seasonVontaze Burfict throws yet another elbow, this time at Antonio Brown's head - CBSSports.comBurfict has a long history of dirty hitsJerry Jones not worried about Dak Prescott running – ProFootballTalkCowboys owner Jerry Jones campaigned for Dak Prescott to run more after seeing Cam Newton in the opener. He wanted more quarterback runs, too, after seeing Deshaun Watson against his defense last week. Ask and ye shall run.DeMarcus Lawrence on Blake Bortles: What challenge? – ProFootballTalkBlake Bortles wasn't bad, but he wasn't good. He had only a 70.8 passer rating, completing 15 of 26 passes for 149 yards with one touchdown and one interception. The Cowboys found defending him, uh, rather unchallenging.Gase in no mood to discuss Ryan Tannehill's injury - NFL.comMiami Dolphins head coach Adam Gase didn't want to talk about the injury that sidelined quarterback Ryan Tannehill before Sunday's win over the Chicago Bears.Dejected Jaguars searching for defensive answers - NFL.comJacksonville was home to the NFL's most menacing and loudest defense in the league in 2017, and for the first four weeks of 2018, things seemed to remain on track. That has changed in the last week.Baltimore Ravens sack Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota franchise-record 11 timesThe Ravens sacked Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota a franchise-record 11 times in Sunday's 21-0 victory, the most by a team this season.Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills quarterback, suffers elbow injuryThe Bills lost rookie quarterback Josh Allen to an elbow injury. Nathan Peterman came on in relief and threw one touchdown and two interceptions, including a pick-six, in Buffalo's loss to Houston.Ryan Shazier lifts Pittsburgh Steelers' spirits in Cincinnati returnRyan Shazier, who suffered a spinal injury at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati nearly a year ago, received cheers as he walked onto the field pregame and led the linebackers huddle before the first snap of the Steelers' win over the Bengals.

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000