Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 www.officialsenators.com

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
huangjian123 Inviata - 11/02/2019 : 09:48:45
CHICAGO (AP) The playoff field for the Western Conference is almost set.Patrik Berglund and St. Louis are going to Colorado to try for the final spot.Berglund scored three times to help the Blues beat the Chicago Blackhawks 4-1 on Friday night [url=http://www.officialsenators.com]www.officialsenators.com[/url] , setting up a showdown with the Avalanche for the conference’s last wild card.”When you have to win your last game, it’s intense,” Blues coach Mike Yeo said. ”Obviously there’s lot of pressure. I hope our guys embrace that because it’s going to be a fun game.”Carter Hutton made 19 saves as St. Louis stopped a three-game slide that included a 4-3 home loss to Chicago on Wednesday night on Duncan Keith’s power-play goal with 8.5 seconds left. Jaden Schwartz also scored in the third after an ugly turnover by the Blackhawks.St. Louis (44-31-6) moved one point ahead of idle Colorado (42-30-9) heading into their finale Saturday night. The Blues have won three of four against the Avalanche this season.Colorado needs a regulation win to make it to the postseason, while St. Louis takes the spot if it goes to overtime.”Final game, 82 all on the line at Denver,” Hutton said.Erik Gustafsson scored for Chicago, and Jean-Francois Berube made 31 saves. The last-place Blackhawks (33-38-10) finished with an 18-18-5 record at home.Veteran forward Patrick Sharp got the start in what was likely his final game at the United Center. The 36-year-old Sharp, who has 10 goals and 11 assists in his 15th NHL season, said he probably will retire after the finale Saturday night in his native Winnipeg.”It’s never easy, but I’m just ready to take that next step in my life, and I’m looking forward to it,” Sharp said.The team honored Sharp with a highlight video in the third period, and he waved his stick and tapped his heart to acknowledge the sustained roar from what was left of the announced crowd of 22,218. With his parents, wife and children watching from the stands, he took another spin around the rink after the game was over and waved as the crowd cheered again.”It was a tough game out there, tough to concentrate with what was going on inside my head [url=http://www.officialsenators.com/authentic-adidas-t-shirts]Ottawa Senators T-Shirts Authentic[/url] ,” said Sharp, a key part of three Stanley Cup-winning teams in Chicago. ”But thankful that I was able to do that. The Hawks put that video on for me in the third which was really special. The guys staying on the ice and making me do a lap was something I’ll always remember. So, special night.”Berglund redirected a shot by Joel Edmundson past Berube with 1:43 left in the first period. The Blues carried the 1-0 lead into the third, but Gustafsson whipped a wrist shot by Hutton on the stick side at 8:08.Just 16 seconds later, Berglund swept in from the side and poked home a rebound for his 16th of the season. After Brayden Schenn set up Schwartz’s one-timer at 12:40, Berglund added an empty-netter to complete his second career hat trick.”I think we all played a pretty good game today,” Berglund said. ”It’s good for everybody’s confidence and now we know what we have to do tomorrow.”NOTES: The Blackhawks honored Hall of Fame forward Stan Mikita with ”One More Shift” before the game. The 77-year-old Mikita, who is the franchise’s career leader in games played, points and assists and is second in goals to Bobby Hull, has a brain disorder called Lewy body dementia, so his three grandsons represented him on the ice for the national anthem. … Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews missed his seventh straight game with an upper-body injury. Anthony Duclair (lower body), John Hayden (upper body) and Tomas Jurco (illness) also were scratched, and Chicago went with seven defensemen. … The Blues scratched G Jake Allen, and G Ville Husso was the backup for Hutton. Allen is expected to start against the Avalanche in the finale.UP NEXTBlues: Visit Colorado on Saturday night.Blackhawks: Visit Winnipeg on Saturday night.—Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap— The Montreal Canadiens will try and build on their surprisingly strong start to the season when they host the St. Louis Blues on Wednesday at Bell Centre.The Canadiens, picked by many forecasters to dwell near the bottom of the Eastern Conference standings, are off to a 3-1-1 start after a 7-3 home win against the Detroit Red Wings on Monday.The Canadiens are in third place in the Atlantic Division.Article continues below ...Canadiens coach Claude Julien said changes to the roster and an acceptance of a new playing style have been responsible for the Canadiens’ improved play so far.“I think it’s about the way we work together,” Julien told Montrealcanadiens.com Tuesday. “We chose to play a certain way this year given the things we identified over the summer. It was about speed and execution. At the same time [url=http://www.officialsenators.com/authentic-adidas-hoodie]Ottawa Senators Hoodies Authentic[/url] , it takes players who believe and are capable of playing that style and playing it the right way together.“It’s a good start, but there are still a lot of games left and we have to continue to show that playing this style will serve us well right until the end.”Julien said he recognizes that it is a small sample size, but a fast start is critical to positioning a team to contend for a playoff spot. The Canadiens have been riding a more up-tempo game that has emphasized a more aggressive forecheck for their early season success.“You always hear talk about the season being just like a marathon,” he said. “I’m 100 percent in agreement with that. I think you also have to sprint out of the gates to start the year to position yourself well and then the marathon starts after that. It you don’t start out with a sprint, it’s tough to catch up.”The Canadiens have been led by a diversified attack with Tomas Tatar, Paul Byron and Brendan Gallagher each with three goals to lead the team. Jonathan Drouin, who got off to a slow start, now has two goals as does Charles Hudon.At practice Tuesday, Tatar was on a line with Phillip Danault and Gallagher, Drouin was with Max Domi and Artturi Lehkonen and Byron was with Jesperi Kotkaniemi and Joel Armia. Hudon was on a line with Tomas Plekanec, who scored a goal in his 1,000th NHL game Monday, and Matthew Peca.The Canadiens placed forward Jacob de la Rose on waivers Monday to make room for Nicholas Deslauriers, who is returning from a facial fracture.De la Rose, 23, suffered from a cardiac episode Sept. 29, but was cleared to return to practice.Canadiens goaltender Carey Price [url=http://www.officialsenators.com/authentic-adidas-hats]Ottawa Senators Hats Authentic[/url] , who missed the past two games because of the flu, is expected to start against the Blues (1-2-2), who are starting a three-game road trip.The Blues could get forward Jaden Schwartz, one of their offensive leaders, back in the lineup against the Canadiens. Schwartz, who has been battling a lower body injury, skated on Tuesday. It’s expected he will be a game-time decision.Blues defenseman Alex Pietrangelo has taken responsibility for the Blues’ slow start.“I’m the one that leads this group and we’ve won one game,” he told the team’s website. “It starts with me. I know I need to be better. It’s still on me. If we’re not winning hockey games, that starts with me.”The Blues, usually a strong defensive team, have given up 20 goals in their first five games.“It’s a disappointing start. We’re not going to sugarcoat that or hide from that,” Blues coach Mike Yeo told the team website. “It’s a little bit of adversity, that’s all it is. For us as a group, what’s important is we don’t let circumstances dictate who we become.“It’s taking us a little longer to get going; we’re not quite on top of our game, but we’re going to find it. We always do. We’ve always been a good defensive team. We always will be. We’ll get closer and I think this road trip will be really good for us.”

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000