Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 Discussioni e opinioni generali
 Excellent Reps Air Jordan 1 High 85 Black White

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
snkrspop Inviata - 12/01/2023 : 10:24:08
For the fourth year in a row, Jordan Brand will release the Air Jordan 1 Hi ’85 — the truest re-issue of the 1985 model to date. First introduced in February 2020 as part of the “New Beginnings” Pack with the Air Ship, the Air Jordan 1 Hi ’85 has grown its own legendary status as one of the most coveted sneakers every year.
Set to release in February 2023, the <a href="https://www.snkrspop.com/reps-jordan1-black-white.html">Excellent Reps Air Jordan 1 High 85 Black White</a> will see a reprisal of the original black/white colorway from 1985. It features a smooth leather overlay in black above a smooth what leather base. with standard nylon tongues and mesh interior linings. This colorway last released in 2014 as one of the earliest releases of the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG.Would you like to take a pair of them home? Come and pick one on the Snkrspop at a reasonable price with the best quality materials and exquisite craft. Buy the best for the least all on the Snkrspop website!

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000