Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 Segnalazioni
 Double Column Vertical Lathe Machine

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
swpt_EtTLkn7x Inviata - 23/11/2020 : 14:37:47
Feature
Customer: SIEMENS
1. This series of CNC Double Column Vertical Lathe Machine are suitable for machining in various industries, and can be used for rough and fine turning of outer cylindrical surface, conical surface, end surface, grooving, cutting, etc.

2. Almost all components of CNC Double Column Vertical Lathe Machine come from Germany, Japan, America.

3. CNC Double Column Vertical Lathe Machine is suitable for high-speed steel, hard alloy cutlery and ceramic cutlery, which can make rough and accurate turning for external cylindrical surface, internal and external conical surface, screw thread, circular arc surface and complex curved surface for black metal, colored metal and some nonmetal part.

4. Almost all components of machine tools come from Germany, Japan, America.

5. The spindle of the table adopts a short spindle structure. The spindle is equipped with a NN3068K/W series double-row radial short cylindrical roller bearing. The inner ring has a tapered hole.

6. Hydraulic clamping points behind the beam. The clamping mechanism is interlocked with the beam lifting motor and lubrication. It is controlled by the beam lifting button to ensure the working stability of the beam.

7. Providing the stability and power required to deliver super-sized precision for detail-oriented industries like aerospace, electronics, and automotive, The lathe deliver time and time again.

8. The tool post is consist of left and right tool holders, which are respectively composed of a beam sliding seat, a ram, a reduction gear box and a balance cylinder assembly.
https://www.sfmachinetools.com/vertical-lathe/cnc-single-column-vertical-lathe/cnc-vertical-lathe-machine.html

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000