Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 Discussioni e opinioni generali
 European PRCD Plug manufacturers

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
kofen Inviata - 10/09/2020 : 05:28:01

Working principle:
The leakage protection plug is to detect the "residual current" in the "ground" circuit. Its working principle is to insert the two power wires (fire wire and neutral wire) of the plug into a special "zero-sequence current transformer" center hole at the same time. When the electrical appliance normally uses electricity, the current flowing through the fire wire and the neutral wire is completely equal. Yes, the current goes in and out, and the secondary coil of the current transformer has no voltage output.
When there is "residual current" in the "ground circuit" (including the ground circuit), the current of the two power lines passing through the transformer is unbalanced, and a voltage signal proportional to the current will be generated at the output of the "current transformer" As long as the voltage signal is large enough, this voltage signal is processed by the integrated circuit of the dedicated circuit board, and then the thyristor on the trigger board is switched from off to on, so that the trip coil connected in this circuit is energized, so that The main circuit trip device is disconnected to protect people who may come in contact with the power supply.
Welcome to inquire and look forward to our cooperation!European PRCD Plug manufacturers
website:http://www.cn-dongya.net/portable-residual-current-device/european-prcd-plug/

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000