Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 although this book is titled "

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
ylq Inviata - 06/01/2020 : 08:54:15
Books are a magical thing that can change your life. It can lead you to great success, or you can fall into endless failures; it can let you enjoy prosperity and wealth, or you can endure the prison; it can return you to the right path, and you can go astray [url=http://www.webvipsmoking.com/]Marlboro Cigarettes[/url]. Today I came across two good books-"The Seven Habits of Outstanding Adolescents" and the accompanying "The Seven Habits of Outstanding Adolescents" [url=http://www.salesmoking.com/]Parliament Cigarettes[/url]. The latter is a practical manual for the former. In other words, the former is a complete book with many celebrity quotes, philosophical stories, comic strips, self-assessment tests, and small questions with illustrations ... In short, it is very interesting and not boring at all. And the key is really very rewarding! As for the book "Methods of Cultivating Seven Habits of Outstanding Adolescents", it is almost a personal miscellaneous book, or a personal application manual, which teaches you how to implement the inspiration in the book into practice. List many questions so you can answer them one by one in order to understand yourself more clearly. At the back of both books is "Toddler Toddler", which aims to cultivate your good habits little by little, instead of eating a fat man in one bite, hoping to change yourself one step at a time. On the first page of the Seven Habits, a famous saying reads: "First, we develop habits, and then, habits make us. Fortunately, you are better than your habits, and you can change them." In this book, My favorite chapter that helps me the most is "Be Active". It tells me how to control my emotions. It made me understand that I am a driver in my life, not just an ordinary passenger. We must learn to choose and control our lifestyle, and we cannot always listen to others. President Lincoln once said: "People are as happy as they want to be, as long as you can control your emotions." Active life is the first step to personal success. The question in the book inspired me a lot-are you water? Or soda? Water represents active people who make choices based on values. They understand that they cannot control everything they encounter, but they can control their reaction to it. And sodas represent a kind of passive people. If life shakes them a bit, it will cause stress and they will suddenly burst out [url=http://www.cigarettesusastore.com/]Cheap Cigarettes[/url]. The active person is like water, whatever you shake, open the cover ... nothing happens. No hissing, no bubbles, no stress. They are calm, calm and able to control themselves. Make sure you think calmly about the response. People who react passively will only deal with things according to their emotional impulse, saying something like, "Hi! You ruined my mood of the day!" Therefore, I now learn to control my emotions and learn to deal with each issue calmly. I will forgive my classmates for their unintentional harm to me; when I have conflicts with my classmates, I will give a smile, take the initiative to apologize to him, and express my suggestions and ideas in good faith. In doing so, I learned to face my friends with a smile, get more friendship, and get greater happiness! After reading this book, I did feel a new attitude towards life. Don't ignore the power of words. Thinking about it and writing it down in my head, I can guarantee that it is two different things. I feel that although this book is titled "Teen", many truths are actually used throughout life.
Related articles:
[url=http://bayoen.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=517318]NewportCigarettes[/url]

[url=http://www.mocrsmnichovice.cz/index.php/forum/pripominky/387001-of-its-imperfection-that-w#403519]Marlboro Cigarettes[/url]

ylq

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000