Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 The Eagles recently added safety Johnathan Cyprien

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
chenyan94 Inviata - 27/12/2019 : 07:52:04
Derek Barnett Jersey , and it seems that they have big plans for him.“We are going to plug him in in a lot of different places,” defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz told reporters on Sunday. “We expect a lot from our safeties. We need multi-dimensional players; we think he is. We’ll just see where it takes us. . . . I think he fits well with us.”Schwartz underscored the notion that having a guy like Cyprien on the roster brings real value to the team.“Safeties are becoming very important in the NFL,” Schwartz said. “They’ve always been important, but even more so. . . . [Y]ou just hear all the guys [on TV] talking about mismatched tight ends and mismatched running backs.”Great safety play can eliminate those advantages for tight ends and running backs.“If you get guys that are multidimensional you can neutralize some of those kinds of players,” Schwartz said. “Have to be able to play in the box http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-ronald-darby-jersey , in space, and things like that.”A second-round pick of the Jaguars in 2013, Cyprien spent four years with the Jaguars and one with the Titans. He suffered a torn ACL in early August of 2018, ending what would have been his second season with the Titans. Sunday’s game between the Bears and Eagles was settled when Bears kicker Cody Parkey‘s field goal attempt with five seconds left on the clock hit the upright and crossbar before falling to the turf in what felt like a fitting final chapter to a rough season for the kicker.Parkey’s kick didn’t go offline entirely on its own, however. Breaking down the video of the play shows that Eagles defensive lineman Treyvon Hester got his hand on the ball as it was going up.“Me and Haloti [Ngata] … we got penetration Womens Chris Long Jersey , got the hand up like coach always says,” Hester said, via Philly.com. “Tipped off my fingertips. Felt good … [but] actually, I thought I didn#37413;#27291; get enough of it, I thought it was going to go in. When I saw it going in Wendell Smallwood Jersey , I turned back around [away from the goal posts]. Then I heard everybody screaming, I was like, oh, [bleep] … he missed it.#37413;#28410;ester played 94 special teams snaps for the Eagles during the regular season, but none of them was nearly as memorable as the one he played late in Sunday’s win.

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000