Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 Discussioni e opinioni generali
 Immediately after launch its first upgrade

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
StevenCao Inviata - 07/01/2019 : 04:26:32

MapleStory, which was first launched in North America in May 2005, has been providing stable service for more than 13 decades, establishing a record of 133,000 concurrent users.

The Maple Story, Korea's representative online game celebrating its 15th anniversary at Korea service, notified the news of the appearance of the'Black Wizard', also settled in the TOP3 of Korea's PC area share ranking with a rising popularity curve at an alarming rate. It is the only one in my TOP3 that's been in service for more than 15 decades and has maintained its TOP10 steadily. Last June, following the announcement of the'Black Wizard', that revealed that the'Black Wizard', that had been the beginning of all evil in the game story, it quickly became popular among Korean consumers and became the number one ranking portal. Immediately after launch its first upgrade, the amount of concurrent users increased by more than two times because of volatile interest.

Nexon America will take over the baton in earnest and reveal that the"Black Mage" update to international users.From November 14th to the end of January next year, I'll use the contents of'The Black Wizard' into the global'Maple Story'. Finally, if the consumer who played'Maple Story' Begin preparations. Nexon America is prepared to provide a variety of events, entertainment and attractions to fulfill the needs of the global users with the update of this'Black Wizard' that altered all records in Korea.

'High Mobility' is regarded as the most popular variable of'Maple Story 2'. You can make your own map, play games inside, decorate with the amount of characters you can't count, and revel in the game as you like. Users who experienced'Maple Story 2' appreciated the popularity of content such as adorable characters and interesting quests through the Steam Review board. From the regional press (webzine), they ranked the match tremendously as"a creative RPG customized from the user".

Nexon Americas Lee Jungsoo, president of the business, said,"As a result of the two beta tests, we've gathered opinions from users and reflected from the game. Consequently," Maple Story 2"is getting great response from the western region at the same time as the service. And We'll continue to provide good service through quick content updates and locally optimized surgeries " 'MapleStory' IP is steadily loved in the western region because of its powerful localization strategy and global service capability based on the partial commercialization that was the brand new business model in the moment.

'Maple Story' North American version started with the institution of a US corporation. At this time in the USA, like the"Maple Story," that the quality of the game was not a fantastic part of the game concept itself, Maple M Mesos so I was able to get settled early. The update was relatively quick compared to'Everquest' and'World of Warcraft' that inhabited the market at the time, and it was able to attract users effectively.zx
More Cheap Maplestory Mesos, Maple M Mesos Go to our website https://www.mmogdp.com

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000